mickey button

ChevyZ71

I move a lot at night and its pretty hard for me to pull it out. Some nurses like to put tape around the connection but I dont think it does much good and is a hassle. I just Jam the pump tubing into the extension as hard as possible and it will be fine. The other hole with cap does not come off very often.

ChevyZ71

I move a lot at night and its pretty hard for me to pull it out. Some nurses like to put tape around the connection but I dont think it does much good and is a hassle. I just Jam the pump tubing into the extension as hard as possible and it will be fine. The other hole with cap does not come off very often.

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>ChevyZ71</b></i>

Somtimes while rolling around at night it wil come undun and you will not have as big of a mess as the big one but it stil sucks.</end quote></div>

There is a product that you can buy to keep the two tubes together. It is made by AMT, I think its called the AMT clamp. We just used a little medical tape to secure the ends.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Somtimes while rolling around at night it wil come undun and you will not have as big of a mess as the big one but it stil sucks.</end quote></div>

There is a product that you can buy to keep the two tubes together. It is made by AMT, I think its called the AMT clamp. We just used a little medical tape to secure the ends.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Somtimes while rolling around at night it wil come undun and you will not have as big of a mess as the big one but it stil sucks.</end quote>

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<br />
<br /> Somtimes while rolling around at night it wil come undun and you will not have as big of a mess as the big one but it stil sucks.</end quote>
<br />
<br />There is a product that you can buy to keep the two tubes together. It is made by AMT, I think its called the AMT clamp. We just used a little medical tape to secure the ends.

izemmom

just a mom,here, chiming in about the part of the tube that opens up sometimes. I think that the poster is talking about a "Y" port which has one port into which the bag connects and one for meds. We only use this kind of wxtension set when we plan to give Emily a dose of meds overnight. The rest of the time we simply use a single port extension set, and it rarely disconnects.

Good luck!

izemmom

just a mom,here, chiming in about the part of the tube that opens up sometimes. I think that the poster is talking about a "Y" port which has one port into which the bag connects and one for meds. We only use this kind of wxtension set when we plan to give Emily a dose of meds overnight. The rest of the time we simply use a single port extension set, and it rarely disconnects.

Good luck!

izemmom

Good luck!

izemmom

Good luck!

izemmom

<br />
<br />Good luck!

ChevyZ71

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>izemmom</b></i>

Good luck!</end quote></div>I had some extensions that the hospital gave me that did not have the "Y" end they were great the first use but I could not get them seperated from the pump tubing the next day, I tried everything to get them apart and ended up pulling it apart So I tosed it and now just use the "Y" extension.

ChevyZ71

Good luck!</end quote></div>I had some extensions that the hospital gave me that did not have the "Y" end they were great the first use but I could not get them seperated from the pump tubing the next day, I tried everything to get them apart and ended up pulling it apart So I tosed it and now just use the "Y" extension.

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

Good luck!</end quote>I had some extensions that the hospital gave me that did not have the "Y" end they were great the first use but I could not get them seperated from the pump tubing the next day, I tried everything to get them apart and ended up pulling it apart So I tosed it and now just use the "Y" extension.

ChevyZ71

<br />
<br />just a mom,here, chiming in about the part of the tube that opens up sometimes. I think that the poster is talking about a "Y" port which has one port into which the bag connects and one for meds. We only use this kind of wxtension set when we plan to give Emily a dose of meds overnight. The rest of the time we simply use a single port extension set, and it rarely disconnects.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Good luck!</end quote>I had some extensions that the hospital gave me that did not have the "Y" end they were great the first use but I could not get them seperated from the pump tubing the next day, I tried everything to get them apart and ended up pulling it apart So I tosed it and now just use the "Y" extension.
<br />
<br />