Mild and Rare Cases...where are you?

NoExcuses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Sakem</b></i>

you really should choose your words more carful for those of us you perfer not to live their CF by like some Roulette wheel with Vegas odds</end quote>

i'll take "Things I Won't Do" for 500 please Alex

NoExcuses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Sakem</b></i>

you really should choose your words more carful for those of us you perfer not to live their CF by like some Roulette wheel with Vegas odds</end quote>

i'll take "Things I Won't Do" for 500 please Alex

Sakem

W H A T ??? I am not being hypersensitive, sounds to me u can't face being called out.......NO CF is not a game.....and to refer to it as a game is unacceptable......if you don't like my take on your analogies, perhaps you should be the one blocking me

Sakem

W H A T ??? I am not being hypersensitive, sounds to me u can't face being called out.......NO CF is not a game.....and to refer to it as a game is unacceptable......if you don't like my take on your analogies, perhaps you should be the one blocking me

Sakem

Sakem

Sakem

Sakem

Sakem

Sakem

Sakem

Sakem

Sakem

Sakem