Miscarriage

MamatoAlexa

Oh Jess! I am so very sorry. I know the heartbreak of miscarriage. We got pg on our honeymoon. SURPRISE! Sadly, I started to miscarry at 12 weeks. It is one of those crummy things that happens, CF or not and it just plain sucks! I would be happy to chat more if you want. Please know you are in my thoughts. (((HUGS)))

MamatoAlexa

Oh Jess! I am so very sorry. I know the heartbreak of miscarriage. We got pg on our honeymoon. SURPRISE! Sadly, I started to miscarry at 12 weeks. It is one of those crummy things that happens, CF or not and it just plain sucks! I would be happy to chat more if you want. Please know you are in my thoughts. (((HUGS)))

MamatoAlexa

MamatoAlexa

MamatoAlexa

rnjessica

I just wanted to say Thank you to each and every one of you for your kind words. Also thanks for the private messages. It means a lot and has helped having the support of others.

rnjessica

I just wanted to say Thank you to each and every one of you for your kind words. Also thanks for the private messages. It means a lot and has helped having the support of others.

rnjessica

rnjessica

rnjessica

GordonsGirl

We lost our first too... Also very early on. I tried to say that it happens and is very common, and I had a friend who got tough with me and said that no matter how common or early it was, I had EVERY RIGHT to feel the loss. I think I needed that at first, because I just kind of went into denial about the whole thing and felt so alone as I had only told a couple close friends.

The most important thing that someone told me was to remember that that child just wasn't our baby. It wasn't the baby we were meant to have. Now we are pregnant with a healthy little girl, and everything in my soul tells me that SHE is who we were supposed to have, so the baby we lost just wasn't ours.

I am so sorry for your loss.

GordonsGirl

We lost our first too... Also very early on. I tried to say that it happens and is very common, and I had a friend who got tough with me and said that no matter how common or early it was, I had EVERY RIGHT to feel the loss. I think I needed that at first, because I just kind of went into denial about the whole thing and felt so alone as I had only told a couple close friends.

The most important thing that someone told me was to remember that that child just wasn't our baby. It wasn't the baby we were meant to have. Now we are pregnant with a healthy little girl, and everything in my soul tells me that SHE is who we were supposed to have, so the baby we lost just wasn't ours.

GordonsGirl

GordonsGirl

GordonsGirl

<br />
<br />The most important thing that someone told me was to remember that that child just wasn't our baby. It wasn't the baby we were meant to have. Now we are pregnant with a healthy little girl, and everything in my soul tells me that SHE is who we were supposed to have, so the baby we lost just wasn't ours.
<br />
<br />I am so sorry for your loss.