miscarriage :(

Zoey7206

Hey everybody! Well as the topic says Ive had a miscarriage. I was 11 1/2 weeks along. The doctor said that it looked like the baby never formed. I have never been through this before so if anyone has any advice please tell me. I am really brokenhearted as is my husband. I have been bleeding but the pain hasn't hit me yet. Please pray for my heart to heal as well as my husbands. Thank you Sarah

Zoey7206

Hey everybody! Well as the topic says Ive had a miscarriage. I was 11 1/2 weeks along. The doctor said that it looked like the baby never formed. I have never been through this before so if anyone has any advice please tell me. I am really brokenhearted as is my husband. I have been bleeding but the pain hasn't hit me yet. Please pray for my heart to heal as well as my husbands. Thank you Sarah

Zoey7206

julie

I'm so sorry Sarah. I'm so sorry. I havne't been through it, but wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts.

julie

I'm so sorry Sarah. I'm so sorry. I havne't been through it, but wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts.

julie

Diane

I'm sorry to hear that Sarah, i know it is truely heartbreaking. I will say a prayer for you and your hubby that you find peace and comfort.

Diane

I'm sorry to hear that Sarah, i know it is truely heartbreaking. I will say a prayer for you and your hubby that you find peace and comfort.

Diane

mum2kj

I'm so sorry to hear this. My sister has been through 3 but is now pregnant for 5 months. She worries everyday about this pregnancy. She grieves alot for the little ones she lost. It's a hard thing having a miscarriage ~~~~HUGS~~~~

mum2kj

I'm so sorry to hear this. My sister has been through 3 but is now pregnant for 5 months. She worries everyday about this pregnancy. She grieves alot for the little ones she lost. It's a hard thing having a miscarriage ~~~~HUGS~~~~

mum2kj