miscarriage :(

wanderlost

I am so sorry. It is a sad little club that women seem to join after a miscarriage where only other women who have had one really seem to "get it" - the loss of this child. I also had a miscarriage where the baby did not form. I will be thinking of you. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about it. Love and light to you.

wanderlost

I am so sorry. It is a sad little club that women seem to join after a miscarriage where only other women who have had one really seem to "get it" - the loss of this child. I also had a miscarriage where the baby did not form. I will be thinking of you. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about it. Love and light to you.

wanderlost

Zoey7206

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you. Your words are a great encouragement to me. I just wanted to let you guys know how awesome you are!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!! Sarah

Zoey7206

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you. Your words are a great encouragement to me. I just wanted to let you guys know how awesome you are!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!! Sarah

Zoey7206

littletally

My prayers are with you! I've had two friends who went through miscarriages and I saw how tough it was for them. Both of them are currently pregnant now so there is hope! I hope to be pregnant in a couple years when we decide to start trying. It's nice to read everyones experiences so I have an idea of what to expect good and bad. So thank you to everyone for sharing your experiences and to Sarah "things will get better someday, they have to!"

Nikki
27/cf
married to a wonderful man who is diabetic so he gets the disease thing.....

littletally

My prayers are with you! I've had two friends who went through miscarriages and I saw how tough it was for them. Both of them are currently pregnant now so there is hope! I hope to be pregnant in a couple years when we decide to start trying. It's nice to read everyones experiences so I have an idea of what to expect good and bad. So thank you to everyone for sharing your experiences and to Sarah "things will get better someday, they have to!"

Nikki
27/cf

littletally

Nikki
27/cf