Morbid question ...

dsrtsno

i asked my dr the same question the other day and they reco'd that i start antidepressants. it wasn't a ? from a depressed state, more of a tired state. i dont know how many people here have really been depressed, not just sad, but... at the point of willing to quit, depression. i think the last thing someone needs when they're feeling that way, is someone who never has telling them that its drastic and they need help. you never know whats going on in someones life.

if your feeling that way because your feeling fed up... i hope you feel better. think of the things you've always wanted to do but never felt you could, and how you would feel if you actually got to do them. thats what keeps me going.

if your asking because your a morbid freak then... i dunno. your a morbid freak =0) but way to go on inspiring conversation!

you could also probably encourage your health's decline by hanging out around hospitals or playgrounds, as sick people and kids looooove to spread germs!!!

dsrtsno

i asked my dr the same question the other day and they reco'd that i start antidepressants. it wasn't a ? from a depressed state, more of a tired state. i dont know how many people here have really been depressed, not just sad, but... at the point of willing to quit, depression. i think the last thing someone needs when they're feeling that way, is someone who never has telling them that its drastic and they need help. you never know whats going on in someones life.

if your feeling that way because your feeling fed up... i hope you feel better. think of the things you've always wanted to do but never felt you could, and how you would feel if you actually got to do them. thats what keeps me going.

if your asking because your a morbid freak then... i dunno. your a morbid freak =0) but way to go on inspiring conversation!

you could also probably encourage your health's decline by hanging out around hospitals or playgrounds, as sick people and kids looooove to spread germs!!!

dsrtsno

dsrtsno

dsrtsno

<br />
<br />if your feeling that way because your feeling fed up... i hope you feel better. think of the things you've always wanted to do but never felt you could, and how you would feel if you actually got to do them. thats what keeps me going.
<br />
<br />if your asking because your a morbid freak then... i dunno. your a morbid freak =0) but way to go on inspiring conversation!
<br />
<br />you could also probably encourage your health's decline by hanging out around hospitals or playgrounds, as sick people and kids looooove to spread germs!!!
<br />
<br />

sweetie

Kate and Grendel,
I have CF too and know that yes, it sucks and at times I have had thoughts about giving up---but please remember that everyday is a new day.

What you are upset about today, may not be the same as what you are upset about tomorrow. True, CF is an everyday experience, BUT everyday also brings new things, different challenges, different joys and different sorrows. NO DAY IS THE SAME and it is up to us to look for that joy in each day.
Some days it maybe something so simple as; I don't have to worry about doing home IV's instead I ONLY have to worry about doing my meds and my treatments or I am thankful that I can go to the bathroom normally--as I have had several bouts with blocked intestines and at times unable to do this.
I don't want to lecture, b/c I HATE when people tell me what I should/should not do, but I do appreciate advice and sometimes getting a different perspective on things and its up to me if I want to use this advice or not.
CF will cause ups and downs and goods and bads, but in the long run it ultimately is how we live each day that makes the difference. cindy

sweetie

Kate and Grendel,
I have CF too and know that yes, it sucks and at times I have had thoughts about giving up---but please remember that everyday is a new day.

What you are upset about today, may not be the same as what you are upset about tomorrow. True, CF is an everyday experience, BUT everyday also brings new things, different challenges, different joys and different sorrows. NO DAY IS THE SAME and it is up to us to look for that joy in each day.
Some days it maybe something so simple as; I don't have to worry about doing home IV's instead I ONLY have to worry about doing my meds and my treatments or I am thankful that I can go to the bathroom normally--as I have had several bouts with blocked intestines and at times unable to do this.
I don't want to lecture, b/c I HATE when people tell me what I should/should not do, but I do appreciate advice and sometimes getting a different perspective on things and its up to me if I want to use this advice or not.
CF will cause ups and downs and goods and bads, but in the long run it ultimately is how we live each day that makes the difference. cindy

sweetie

Kate and Grendel,

sweetie

Kate and Grendel,

sweetie

Kate and Grendel,
<br />I have CF too and know that yes, it sucks and at times I have had thoughts about giving up---but please remember that everyday is a new day.
<br />
<br />What you are upset about today, may not be the same as what you are upset about tomorrow. True, CF is an everyday experience, BUT everyday also brings new things, different challenges, different joys and different sorrows. NO DAY IS THE SAME and it is up to us to look for that joy in each day.
<br />Some days it maybe something so simple as; I don't have to worry about doing home IV's instead I ONLY have to worry about doing my meds and my treatments or I am thankful that I can go to the bathroom normally--as I have had several bouts with blocked intestines and at times unable to do this.
<br />I don't want to lecture, b/c I HATE when people tell me what I should/should not do, but I do appreciate advice and sometimes getting a different perspective on things and its up to me if I want to use this advice or not.
<br />CF will cause ups and downs and goods and bads, but in the long run it ultimately is how we live each day that makes the difference. cindy
<br />