more annoying: pills or treatments?

LittleFlav

i'm good at takin the pills but treatments always delay me from playing outside with friends or goin places.

Littleflav/Sean 12

LittleFlav

i'm good at takin the pills but treatments always delay me from playing outside with friends or goin places.

Littleflav/Sean 12

LittleFlav

Littleflav/Sean 12

LittleFlav

Littleflav/Sean 12

LittleFlav

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Littleflav/Sean 12

G

girlwithCF123

I would say treatments they are so annoying I hate them!!
pills are easy to take cuz I've been takin them my whole life so I'm used to it. I also hate treatments because they take forever and I can never watch tv in peace cuz my nebulizer is so loud but the good thing is I have an entire hour and a half to be lazy and not do anything.
lol.

G

girlwithCF123

pills are easy to take cuz I've been takin them my whole life so I'm used to it. I also hate treatments because they take forever and I can never watch tv in peace cuz my nebulizer is so loud but the good thing is I have an entire hour and a half to be lazy and not do anything.
lol.

G

girlwithCF123

lol.

G

girlwithCF123

lol.

G

girlwithCF123

<br />pills are easy to take cuz I've been takin them my whole life so I'm used to it. I also hate treatments because they take forever and I can never watch tv in peace cuz my nebulizer is so loud but the good thing is I have an entire hour and a half to be lazy and not do anything.
<br />lol.

browneyedgirl

Pills!!! ugh, I hate treatments. Plus you can take pills anywhere and at any time, but treatments you have to plan a time and do them at home for like 45 mins. I've been taking pills since I was 4 and I can swallow 11 at once, so pills are like a snap for me.

browneyedgirl

Pills!!! ugh, I hate treatments. Plus you can take pills anywhere and at any time, but treatments you have to plan a time and do them at home for like 45 mins. I've been taking pills since I was 4 and I can swallow 11 at once, so pills are like a snap for me.

browneyedgirl

browneyedgirl

browneyedgirl