most embarrassing

Sevenstars

I get horrible, horrible gas and it seems even worse in the hospital. To be considerate to people that come into my room, I try to go into the bathroom and have gas in there. This generally works out great since no one but me has any reason to go into the bathroom.

Well one visit my gas was particularly bad. I mean it was unfit for human inhalation, it was toxic. So I had been running to the bathroom literally all day to let it go. I needed to get a shower and my new nurse came in and I asked her for towels. She promptly got them, came back to my room and said "Here, I'll just toss them in the bathroom for you."

Oh

God

No

She whipped open the door and literally stepped back a bit, threw them in and shut the door. She didn't say anything but the look on her face made me want to die. In retrospect, I laughed, but at the time I just wanted to crawl under the bed.

Sevenstars

I get horrible, horrible gas and it seems even worse in the hospital. To be considerate to people that come into my room, I try to go into the bathroom and have gas in there. This generally works out great since no one but me has any reason to go into the bathroom.

Well one visit my gas was particularly bad. I mean it was unfit for human inhalation, it was toxic. So I had been running to the bathroom literally all day to let it go. I needed to get a shower and my new nurse came in and I asked her for towels. She promptly got them, came back to my room and said "Here, I'll just toss them in the bathroom for you."

Oh

God

No

She whipped open the door and literally stepped back a bit, threw them in and shut the door. She didn't say anything but the look on her face made me want to die. In retrospect, I laughed, but at the time I just wanted to crawl under the bed.

Sevenstars

Oh

God

No

Sevenstars

Oh

God

No

Sevenstars

<br />
<br />Well one visit my gas was particularly bad. I mean it was unfit for human inhalation, it was toxic. So I had been running to the bathroom literally all day to let it go. I needed to get a shower and my new nurse came in and I asked her for towels. She promptly got them, came back to my room and said "Here, I'll just toss them in the bathroom for you."
<br />
<br />Oh
<br />
<br />God
<br />
<br />No
<br />
<br />She whipped open the door and literally stepped back a bit, threw them in and shut the door. She didn't say anything but the look on her face made me want to die. In retrospect, I laughed, but at the time I just wanted to crawl under the bed.

Emily65Roses

Okay I don't have any stories that immediately come to mind (though I guarantee there are SO MANY)... but I just wanted to say these are making me laugh my ass off. Ahahahhaaa.

Emily65Roses

Okay I don't have any stories that immediately come to mind (though I guarantee there are SO MANY)... but I just wanted to say these are making me laugh my ass off. Ahahahhaaa.

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

mcbrash

These are such funny stories, it's not often I sit here laughing to myself.

I know my dear son would love for me to tell a couple of his stories, he certainly was never bashful and if he knew he could make someone laugh then he was all for telling the story.

Matt had to have blood work done and the room was just a small one but with many people in there. I'm sitting there waiting for him to come out of the bathroom when I can hear the staff talking about an awful smell, then one comes along with a spray and starts spraying outside the bathroom. I am sitting there trying not to laugh but just shaking in silence with laughter knowing this was all about poor Matt and I knew he was just laughing his head off in there. I was afraid to look at him when he came out of there because I knew we would have trouble controlling our laughter, which is exactly what happened.

Another time while he was in hospital the meds he was on gave him terrible runs. He woke up one morning with a soaked bed. He phoned me after he had dealt with it and had me in hysterics telling me how he just had to suck it up and had no choice but to call a nurse as he was just in too much of a mess.
Oh my gosh, I am sitting here laughing so much about those incidents........ memories I will forever cherish.

Sandy
Mom to Matt
Jan 6/78 - May 15/2005

mcbrash

I know my dear son would love for me to tell a couple of his stories, he certainly was never bashful and if he knew he could make someone laugh then he was all for telling the story.

Matt had to have blood work done and the room was just a small one but with many people in there. I'm sitting there waiting for him to come out of the bathroom when I can hear the staff talking about an awful smell, then one comes along with a spray and starts spraying outside the bathroom. I am sitting there trying not to laugh but just shaking in silence with laughter knowing this was all about poor Matt and I knew he was just laughing his head off in there. I was afraid to look at him when he came out of there because I knew we would have trouble controlling our laughter, which is exactly what happened.

Another time while he was in hospital the meds he was on gave him terrible runs. He woke up one morning with a soaked bed. He phoned me after he had dealt with it and had me in hysterics telling me how he just had to suck it up and had no choice but to call a nurse as he was just in too much of a mess.
Oh my gosh, I am sitting here laughing so much about those incidents........ memories I will forever cherish.

Sandy
Mom to Matt
Jan 6/78 - May 15/2005

mcbrash

Sandy
Mom to Matt
Jan 6/78 - May 15/2005

mcbrash

Sandy
Mom to Matt
Jan 6/78 - May 15/2005

mcbrash

<br />
<br />I know my dear son would love for me to tell a couple of his stories, he certainly was never bashful and if he knew he could make someone laugh then he was all for telling the story.
<br />
<br />Matt had to have blood work done and the room was just a small one but with many people in there. I'm sitting there waiting for him to come out of the bathroom when I can hear the staff talking about an awful smell, then one comes along with a spray and starts spraying outside the bathroom. I am sitting there trying not to laugh but just shaking in silence with laughter knowing this was all about poor Matt and I knew he was just laughing his head off in there. I was afraid to look at him when he came out of there because I knew we would have trouble controlling our laughter, which is exactly what happened.
<br />
<br />Another time while he was in hospital the meds he was on gave him terrible runs. He woke up one morning with a soaked bed. He phoned me after he had dealt with it and had me in hysterics telling me how he just had to suck it up and had no choice but to call a nurse as he was just in too much of a mess.
<br />Oh my gosh, I am sitting here laughing so much about those incidents........ memories I will forever cherish.
<br />
<br />Sandy
<br />Mom to Matt
<br />Jan 6/78 - May 15/2005

jamie6girl

Hmmmm... <br><br>
When I was in high school, my boyfriend didn't know I had CF. However, some stupid friend that he had found out because HIS girlfriend worked with my sister. Anyhow, one night on the phone, my boyfriend, who was a complete JERK by the way, started saying weird things like "I found out something about you today." I mean, who does that?

jamie6girl

Hmmmm... <br><br>
When I was in high school, my boyfriend didn't know I had CF. However, some stupid friend that he had found out because HIS girlfriend worked with my sister. Anyhow, one night on the phone, my boyfriend, who was a complete JERK by the way, started saying weird things like "I found out something about you today." I mean, who does that?

jamie6girl

Hmmmm... <br><br>

jamie6girl

Hmmmm... <br><br>

jamie6girl

Hmmmm... <br><br>