My Everything, My Michael

JennifersHope

I literally just threw up after reading this... I am so sad, I have goosebumps and tears and nausea, I can't imagine how you feel Katy.. You were such an amazing source of joy in Mikes life and he loved you so very much,

I am so sorry, so so sorry

WIth Love

Jennifer

JennifersHope

I literally just threw up after reading this... I am so sad, I have goosebumps and tears and nausea, I can't imagine how you feel Katy.. You were such an amazing source of joy in Mikes life and he loved you so very much,

WIth Love

Jennifer

JennifersHope

WIth Love

Jennifer

JennifersHope

WIth Love

Jennifer

JennifersHope

WIth Love

Jennifer

clawson5104

I haven't been on here for a few days, and ran across the story on cnn.com......and i immediately came to find out for sure.

I AM SOOOOO SORRY for ur loss Katy.

you are in our prayers

clawson5104

I haven't been on here for a few days, and ran across the story on cnn.com......and i immediately came to find out for sure.

you are in our prayers

clawson5104

you are in our prayers

clawson5104

you are in our prayers

clawson5104

you are in our prayers

clawson5104

you are in our prayers

clawson5104

you are in our prayers

clawson5104

you are in our prayers

clawson5104

you are in our prayers

clawson5104

you are in our prayers

izemmom

Oh Katy,

I am so very sorry to hear this. You and Mike were very blessed to have each other, and to have the time you did, especially these last 5 months. I am glad that you have the knowledge that he did not suffer. That must be a comfort. I am comforted by the fact that he triumphed over CF. You your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

izemmom

Oh Katy,

I am so very sorry to hear this. You and Mike were very blessed to have each other, and to have the time you did, especially these last 5 months. I am glad that you have the knowledge that he did not suffer. That must be a comfort. I am comforted by the fact that he triumphed over CF. You your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

izemmom

Oh Katy,

izemmom

Oh Katy,

izemmom

Oh Katy,