My Everything, My Michael

julie

Katy, I was so scared to open this post. I've come back to it so many times today, not knowing what to say, ...I am so sorry. I am glad that mike got to live his last few months breathing free. I am so sorry for your loss, so sorry

julie

Katy, I was so scared to open this post. I've come back to it so many times today, not knowing what to say, ...I am so sorry. I am glad that mike got to live his last few months breathing free. I am so sorry for your loss, so sorry

julie

julie

julie

L

littledebbiesmom

Dear Katy,
I am so incredibly sad and sorry.
Mary
Littledebbiesmom

L

littledebbiesmom

Dear Katy,
I am so incredibly sad and sorry.
Mary
Littledebbiesmom