My Everything, My Michael

SarahK

May the Lord bless you and keep you
May He make His face to shine upon you,
And be gracious unto you
May He lift up His countenance upon you
and give you breath, success, and Peace.

All the support and strength in the world now, Katy. Take comfort in all of us.

SarahK

SarahK

And be gracious unto you

SarahK

SarahK

And be gracious unto you

SarahK

SarahK

And be gracious unto you

SarahK

SarahK

And be gracious unto you

SarahK

Jem

Dear Katy,

I am so sorry. Getting to know Mike through his transplant journey has been a privledge. He truly was a blessed man to have you by his side. I will never forget him nor the strength, joy and love that he displayed throughout his transplant surgery and healing period. I carry him with me always and look forward to the day when I will meet him in person. Keeping you and all who Mike loved in prayer.

My heart is with you. (((HUGS)))

Jem

Dear Katy,

I am so sorry. Getting to know Mike through his transplant journey has been a privledge. He truly was a blessed man to have you by his side. I will never forget him nor the strength, joy and love that he displayed throughout his transplant surgery and healing period. I carry him with me always and look forward to the day when I will meet him in person. Keeping you and all who Mike loved in prayer.

Jem

Dear Katy,

Jem

Dear Katy,

Jem

Dear Katy,

A

Aspiemom

What a tragedy! I am so sorry for your loss! I'm glad he was able to live his last months to the fullest because of his transplant.

A

Aspiemom

What a tragedy! I am so sorry for your loss! I'm glad he was able to live his last months to the fullest because of his transplant.

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom