My Everything, My Michael

fourkidsmom

I struggled...

Katy,

I am so sorry to hear this. You are in my thoughts & prayers. It has to be so hard with everything you two have been thru. Take Care and know we are all here for you.

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

I struggled...

Katy,

I am so sorry to hear this. You are in my thoughts & prayers. It has to be so hard with everything you two have been thru. Take Care and know we are all here for you.

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

I struggled...

Katy,

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

I struggled...

Katy,

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

I struggled...

Katy,

Fourkidsmom

Imogene

Administrator
I struggled...

Katy:
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...This is a sad time for all of us. Please take comfort from the outpouring of love. Love, Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator
I struggled...

Katy:
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...This is a sad time for all of us. Please take comfort from the outpouring of love. Love, Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator
I struggled...

Katy:

Imogene

Administrator
I struggled...

Katy:

Imogene

Administrator
I struggled...

Katy:

kayleesgrandma

I learned of this at work, and it was the hardest 3 hours--I was trying to hide my tears from my patients--I didn't from my co-workers--they all know how important this site is to me, and all of you....

As the morning wore on, I was thinking of Mike, and I too thought that he lived more in these last few months, then he ever had before. He got to breathe free! That has to count for something! He finally knew what it was like to breath like "normal". He could kiss you and let YOU take his breath away Katy, not CF.

You are so right Katy. He beat CF!!!! I want to shout it out right now--HE BEAT CF!!!!! That counts for something too! He made life worth living, as he taught all of us to keep up the fight. I will never forget him, for he embodied the spirit of the site.

Some people never have the love of their life, so you wereblessed with his love, wrap that love around you, and we will wrap OUR love around you--and help hold you up.

I am so so sorry Katy, and to both of your families. Rest now Mike, we will meet someday....

kayleesgrandma

I learned of this at work, and it was the hardest 3 hours--I was trying to hide my tears from my patients--I didn't from my co-workers--they all know how important this site is to me, and all of you....

As the morning wore on, I was thinking of Mike, and I too thought that he lived more in these last few months, then he ever had before. He got to breathe free! That has to count for something! He finally knew what it was like to breath like "normal". He could kiss you and let YOU take his breath away Katy, not CF.

You are so right Katy. He beat CF!!!! I want to shout it out right now--HE BEAT CF!!!!! That counts for something too! He made life worth living, as he taught all of us to keep up the fight. I will never forget him, for he embodied the spirit of the site.

Some people never have the love of their life, so you wereblessed with his love, wrap that love around you, and we will wrap OUR love around you--and help hold you up.

I am so so sorry Katy, and to both of your families. Rest now Mike, we will meet someday....

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma