My Everything, My Michael

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I struggled...

I am so sorry for your loss, the heartbreak! My thoughts are with you and Mike's family during this difficult time.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I struggled...

I am so sorry for your loss, the heartbreak! My thoughts are with you and Mike's family during this difficult time.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I struggled...

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I struggled...

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I struggled...

ihatecf

I struggled...

Yes surely Mike defeated CF. He had 5 months to enjoy life to the max which many of us wont get that privilege. I would trade my life also for 5 months of free breath. Rest in peace my friend. God be with you Katy and all his family and friends.

ihatecf

I struggled...

Yes surely Mike defeated CF. He had 5 months to enjoy life to the max which many of us wont get that privilege. I would trade my life also for 5 months of free breath. Rest in peace my friend. God be with you Katy and all his family and friends.

ihatecf

I struggled...

ihatecf

I struggled...

ihatecf

I struggled...