My Everything, My Michael

JustDucky

I struggled...

I am so sorry to hear this Katy..my thoughts and prayers are with you and Mike's family during this horrible time. Jenn

JustDucky

I struggled...

I am so sorry to hear this Katy..my thoughts and prayers are with you and Mike's family during this horrible time. Jenn

JustDucky

I struggled...

JustDucky

I struggled...

JustDucky

I struggled...

LouLou

I struggled...

Mike had a great life and a great woman. The love you have for eachother has always been evident. I'm sorry you two didn't get to spend more time making memories on earth but I'm sure you'll still have great times to come together. Here's wishing you peace as you deal with this next step in your life. Please stick around. We like you ;-)

LouLou

I struggled...

Mike had a great life and a great woman. The love you have for eachother has always been evident. I'm sorry you two didn't get to spend more time making memories on earth but I'm sure you'll still have great times to come together. Here's wishing you peace as you deal with this next step in your life. Please stick around. We like you ;-)

LouLou

I struggled...

LouLou

I struggled...

LouLou

I struggled...

ktsmom

I struggled...

I am so sad to read this; my thoughts and prayers are with you and Mike's family. I have no words.

ktsmom

I struggled...

I am so sad to read this; my thoughts and prayers are with you and Mike's family. I have no words.

ktsmom

I struggled...

ktsmom

I struggled...

ktsmom

I struggled...