My Everything, My Michael

lisamarieorben

Dear Katy,

I am so so sorry for your loss. Mike will always be with you in heart and spirit. There are no words to take away your pain. Your all in my thoughts and prayers. <HUGSSSSSSS>

lisamarieorben

Dear Katy,

I am so so sorry for your loss. Mike will always be with you in heart and spirit. There are no words to take away your pain. Your all in my thoughts and prayers. <HUGSSSSSSS>

lisamarieorben

Dear Katy,

lisamarieorben

Dear Katy,

lisamarieorben

Dear Katy,

dramamama

Oh Katy-
I am so sorry for your loss. Mike has always been and will always be an encouragement to me in fighting this disease. What I think stands out most to me is the way the two of you loved each other....in it in good health and in bad. Your strength and love for each other came out in every post and every article I have ever read about y'all. As I read the caring bridge site, it made me want to fight for life the way you guys did it together.

I am so saddened by this terrible news, but my memory of Mike will be how he lived and loved.

You are in my prayers...and so is your whole family. I am so sorry that he has been taken away from you.

with hugs.
mandy

dramamama

Oh Katy-
I am so sorry for your loss. Mike has always been and will always be an encouragement to me in fighting this disease. What I think stands out most to me is the way the two of you loved each other....in it in good health and in bad. Your strength and love for each other came out in every post and every article I have ever read about y'all. As I read the caring bridge site, it made me want to fight for life the way you guys did it together.

I am so saddened by this terrible news, but my memory of Mike will be how he lived and loved.

You are in my prayers...and so is your whole family. I am so sorry that he has been taken away from you.

with hugs.
mandy

dramamama

Oh Katy-

with hugs.
mandy

dramamama

Oh Katy-

with hugs.
mandy

dramamama

Oh Katy-

with hugs.
mandy

BigBee

I struggled...

I am so very sorry Katy. You and Mike, what a wonderful love story. My deepest sympathies to you and Mike's family.

BigBee

I struggled...

I am so very sorry Katy. You and Mike, what a wonderful love story. My deepest sympathies to you and Mike's family.

BigBee

I struggled...

BigBee

I struggled...

BigBee

I struggled...

barbc888

I struggled...

I'm in shock... how could this happen?! Katy, my thoughts are with you... I'm so sorry for your loss of Mike. Wow...

barbc888

I struggled...

I'm in shock... how could this happen?! Katy, my thoughts are with you... I'm so sorry for your loss of Mike. Wow...

barbc888

I struggled...

barbc888

I struggled...

barbc888

I struggled...