my experience with pari

mjhut999

I have considered an eflow but since it was so controversial I thought it was best to wait. My doctor said he would prescribe it but cautioned me that it may not work well. For example, the studies with HS were done with an inhalation time of 15 minutes. The eflow would administer medication faster than that but you may actually need the 15 minutes to get the benefit. I am curious if the people who switched to the eflow feel they get the same benefit? I cough up a lot when doing HS....did anyone see a change in that? I just do not want to take any risks...

mjhut999

I have considered an eflow but since it was so controversial I thought it was best to wait. My doctor said he would prescribe it but cautioned me that it may not work well. For example, the studies with HS were done with an inhalation time of 15 minutes. The eflow would administer medication faster than that but you may actually need the 15 minutes to get the benefit. I am curious if the people who switched to the eflow feel they get the same benefit? I cough up a lot when doing HS....did anyone see a change in that? I just do not want to take any risks...

mjhut999

NoExcuses

if you what to read about the benefits i've received with the eFLow, i'll refer you to my eFlow blog (scroll down to categories, click eFlow).

i'd love to see the study about HTS that your doctor is talking about....

bottomline : eFlow is great. works better than old neb/compressors.

NoExcuses

if you what to read about the benefits i've received with the eFLow, i'll refer you to my eFlow blog (scroll down to categories, click eFlow).

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Chaggie</b></i>

If you're looking for speed that's the way to go, and as a bonus it's quite. </end quote></div>

As another bonus, it gets the med deeper into the lower part of your lungs.

eFlow just isn't about time .... it's about efficacy

NoExcuses

If you're looking for speed that's the way to go, and as a bonus it's quite. </end quote></div>

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>mjhut999</b></i>
I wish my MD's office had told me that when I first got the original pari trek 2 years ago.

</end quote></div>

If he did this to you about the Trek 2 years ago, do you think he's giving you accurate informatoin about the eFlow today?????

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>

try an ultrasonic nebulizer. Are the ultrasonic nebulizer's just as good/safe? </end quote></div>

also a no-no with pulmozyme & TOBI

NoExcuses

I wish my MD's office had told me that when I first got the original pari trek 2 years ago.

</end quote></div>

If he did this to you about the Trek 2 years ago, do you think he's giving you accurate informatoin about the eFlow today?????

try an ultrasonic nebulizer. Are the ultrasonic nebulizer's just as good/safe? </end quote></div>

NoExcuses

</end quote></div>

mjhut999

That is a good point Amy about prescribing the trek. I did not realize the ultrasonics were not for use with Tobi and Pulmozyme.

I will check out your blog on the eflow. Thanks.

mjhut999

That is a good point Amy about prescribing the trek. I did not realize the ultrasonics were not for use with Tobi and Pulmozyme.

mjhut999