Nastiest medicine

DarbSkull

When I was a kid I used to take an asthma pill named Theolair. For some reason one time that my mom gave it to me I thought it was chewable. It wasn't. HORRIBLE taste. I can still taste it every time I think about it.

DarbSkull

When I was a kid I used to take an asthma pill named Theolair. For some reason one time that my mom gave it to me I thought it was chewable. It wasn't. HORRIBLE taste. I can still taste it every time I think about it.

DarbSkull

DarbSkull

DarbSkull

DarbSkull

blindhearted

taste wise, the first thing that comes to mind is Magnesium Citrate Solution (do not chase it down with a Dr. Pepper...bad, bad combo. I still cant drink Dr. Pepper to this day). Second is Prednisone. I have had it get stuck on my tongue and could not get it to go down...terrible!

smell wise is IV Timentin. It is one of those that after a few doses can smell it on your skin and when you smell it, you can taste it.

blindhearted

taste wise, the first thing that comes to mind is Magnesium Citrate Solution (do not chase it down with a Dr. Pepper...bad, bad combo. I still cant drink Dr. Pepper to this day). Second is Prednisone. I have had it get stuck on my tongue and could not get it to go down...terrible!

smell wise is IV Timentin. It is one of those that after a few doses can smell it on your skin and when you smell it, you can taste it.

blindhearted

blindhearted

blindhearted

blindhearted

barbc888

I have to agree with Danyell -- the magnesium citrate is the worst. To this day, I cannot drink 7 Up or Sprite because it tastes too much like the lemon flavored magnesium citrate.

Mucomyst is another one. Although I haven't had it since I was a kid, but I'll never forget it!

barbc888

I have to agree with Danyell -- the magnesium citrate is the worst. To this day, I cannot drink 7 Up or Sprite because it tastes too much like the lemon flavored magnesium citrate.

Mucomyst is another one. Although I haven't had it since I was a kid, but I'll never forget it!

barbc888

barbc888