Nastiest medicine

barbc888

I have to agree with Danyell -- the magnesium citrate is the worst. To this day, I cannot drink 7 Up or Sprite because it tastes too much like the lemon flavored magnesium citrate.

Mucomyst is another one. Although I haven't had it since I was a kid, but I'll never forget it!

barbc888

I have to agree with Danyell -- the magnesium citrate is the worst. To this day, I cannot drink 7 Up or Sprite because it tastes too much like the lemon flavored magnesium citrate.

Mucomyst is another one. Although I haven't had it since I was a kid, but I'll never forget it!

Breezy

Septra in liquid form! UGH! I take it in pill form now and the worst is when the pill gets stuck on ur tongue and the powder goes down. SO GROSS

Breezy

Septra in liquid form! UGH! I take it in pill form now and the worst is when the pill gets stuck on ur tongue and the powder goes down. SO GROSS

Breezy

Breezy

Breezy

Breezy

randmel89

Prednisone is the worst for me so far. Oh and I had to rinse with this one medicine when I got Thrush in on my throat it was nasty too but I can't remember the name of it anymore.

Hugs

randmel89

Prednisone is the worst for me so far. Oh and I had to rinse with this one medicine when I got Thrush in on my throat it was nasty too but I can't remember the name of it anymore.

Hugs

randmel89

Hugs

randmel89

Hugs

randmel89

Hugs

randmel89

Hugs

mom2lillian

I know it was a contrast medicine you have to drink for different belly tests it was chalky and colored pink I think and Horrible. Ugh. I was such a good kid and always did what was asked but I remember I would NOT drink that stuff, everyone in the waiting room making bets with me trying to get me to finish it up. Ugh

Also hate the syrupy sprite for Oral glucose tolerance test, I barely drink pop so that stuff makes me almost rhow up, I have to hold my mouth shut and breath slowly

mom2lillian

I know it was a contrast medicine you have to drink for different belly tests it was chalky and colored pink I think and Horrible. Ugh. I was such a good kid and always did what was asked but I remember I would NOT drink that stuff, everyone in the waiting room making bets with me trying to get me to finish it up. Ugh

Also hate the syrupy sprite for Oral glucose tolerance test, I barely drink pop so that stuff makes me almost rhow up, I have to hold my mouth shut and breath slowly

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian