Nastiest medicine

thefrogprincess

There is one I used to take as a kid, I don't know what it was called, but it was this horrible orange liquid that my parents would give me when I had a coughing fit. I don't know if it was an anti-inflamatory or what. I remember one time I fought my dad so hard about taking it that they talked to the doc about giving me something else. It kinda tastes like the green NyQuil, only a lot worse!

thefrogprincess

There is one I used to take as a kid, I don't know what it was called, but it was this horrible orange liquid that my parents would give me when I had a coughing fit. I don't know if it was an anti-inflamatory or what. I remember one time I fought my dad so hard about taking it that they talked to the doc about giving me something else. It kinda tastes like the green NyQuil, only a lot worse!

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

dyza

Is it a pre-requesite for vitamins to taste horrible. After giving Craig his Ketovite (vit K), I put the spoon in my mouth, no where to put it down as I had just chased him half way round the house to give him it. My god it tastes like shite and bleach all mixed together.....no wonder he was running.

dyza

Is it a pre-requesite for vitamins to taste horrible. After giving Craig his Ketovite (vit K), I put the spoon in my mouth, no where to put it down as I had just chased him half way round the house to give him it. My god it tastes like shite and bleach all mixed together.....no wonder he was running.

dyza

dyza