Nastiest medicine

dyza

Is it a pre-requesite for vitamins to taste horrible. After giving Craig his Ketovite (vit K), I put the spoon in my mouth, no where to put it down as I had just chased him half way round the house to give him it. My god it tastes like shite and bleach all mixed together.....no wonder he was running.

dyza

Is it a pre-requesite for vitamins to taste horrible. After giving Craig his Ketovite (vit K), I put the spoon in my mouth, no where to put it down as I had just chased him half way round the house to give him it. My god it tastes like shite and bleach all mixed together.....no wonder he was running.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Ditto on the liquid Septra -- DS just started that up again and when he was on the cat pee scented IVS as a newborn. -- bleah!
Liquid Cipro is nasty 'cuz of all the "microbeads" making me think it's not mixed up and the bitter taste. Liquid actigall = cherry flavored vomit. Augmentin -- liquid smells like pineapple but nasty bitter taste and if your oral syringe accidentally squirts across the room and you don't find it before it dries -- it's similar to concrete in trying to remove it from surfaces.

I taste test all ds's meds and I kinda like the liquid vitamin taste. All the liquid meds taste dreadful to me, but DS doesn't seem to mind any of them, though he does make a little bit of a face with the septra.

I'd like to add pregistimil formula to the list -- tastes like vomit and the way road kill smells.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Ditto on the liquid Septra -- DS just started that up again and when he was on the cat pee scented IVS as a newborn. -- bleah!
Liquid Cipro is nasty 'cuz of all the "microbeads" making me think it's not mixed up and the bitter taste. Liquid actigall = cherry flavored vomit. Augmentin -- liquid smells like pineapple but nasty bitter taste and if your oral syringe accidentally squirts across the room and you don't find it before it dries -- it's similar to concrete in trying to remove it from surfaces.

I taste test all ds's meds and I kinda like the liquid vitamin taste. All the liquid meds taste dreadful to me, but DS doesn't seem to mind any of them, though he does make a little bit of a face with the septra.

I'd like to add pregistimil formula to the list -- tastes like vomit and the way road kill smells.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

coltsfan715

Tetracycline - always made me sick - it was a pill form so it didn't taste to bad but the side effects were horrendous - vomiting, nausea, cramping by far the worst I have ever had.

Take Care,
Linds

coltsfan715

Tetracycline - always made me sick - it was a pill form so it didn't taste to bad but the side effects were horrendous - vomiting, nausea, cramping by far the worst I have ever had.

Take Care,
Linds

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Linds

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Linds

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Linds

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Linds