Nastiest medicine

sue35

There was a white thick liquid medicine that I had as a kid for a long time and I threw up everytime I had it. It got to the point where I would take it in the bathroom because I knew I would throw it up. Sound familar to anyone?

sue35

There was a white thick liquid medicine that I had as a kid for a long time and I threw up everytime I had it. It got to the point where I would take it in the bathroom because I knew I would throw it up. Sound familar to anyone?

sue35

sue35

sue35

sue35

sue35

And I agree about the oral glucose syrup. I don't like carbonation so I never have pop so I HATE IT

sue35

And I agree about the oral glucose syrup. I don't like carbonation so I never have pop so I HATE IT

sue35

sue35

sue35

sue35