Nastiest medicine

kswitch

i don't know if anyone remembers the alupent inhaler, but it was pretty metallic tasting. and i puked up bactrim once, it was horrible.

the worst ever, though, was the barium (sp?) i had to drink 16 oz of before a cat scan. it was so gross it was funny. they tell you it's really nasty, but you never quite understand until the first sip.

they told me to chug it. and i did, but the second it hit my throat, i gagged and the nusre almost wore it. i caught it and ended up wearing it myself. so gross!!!

kswitch

i don't know if anyone remembers the alupent inhaler, but it was pretty metallic tasting. and i puked up bactrim once, it was horrible.

the worst ever, though, was the barium (sp?) i had to drink 16 oz of before a cat scan. it was so gross it was funny. they tell you it's really nasty, but you never quite understand until the first sip.

they told me to chug it. and i did, but the second it hit my throat, i gagged and the nusre almost wore it. i caught it and ended up wearing it myself. so gross!!!

kswitch

kswitch

kswitch

kswitch

AnD

Oh man, I forgot about Alupent. I did it in the hospital once (neb), and was allergic to it! I had running cramps all over my chest ( we could actually watch the muscles cramping up, all over my ribcage), and the nurse was with me "breathing" with me to help me keep my O2 up until it was over...

AnD

Oh man, I forgot about Alupent. I did it in the hospital once (neb), and was allergic to it! I had running cramps all over my chest ( we could actually watch the muscles cramping up, all over my ribcage), and the nurse was with me "breathing" with me to help me keep my O2 up until it was over...

AnD

AnD

AnD

AnD

anonymous63

i dont bother takin tobi on a saturday leaves a dirtpoor smell in ur mouth dats d last ting ye need on a nite out wit a bird

anonymous63

i dont bother takin tobi on a saturday leaves a dirtpoor smell in ur mouth dats d last ting ye need on a nite out wit a bird