natural things

missnth

I just want to mention that a doc i spoke with says that grapefruitseed extract in the nebulizer can potentially cause a type of pnemonia in some cases. so just be careful.

missnth

I just want to mention that a doc i spoke with says that grapefruitseed extract in the nebulizer can potentially cause a type of pnemonia in some cases. so just be careful.

missnth

missnth

missnth

grassisgreener

Hi missnth, can you expand on that any further? I have never heard that before but would love to know what your doctor said about it. Thanks!

grassisgreener

Hi missnth, can you expand on that any further? I have never heard that before but would love to know what your doctor said about it. Thanks!

grassisgreener

grassisgreener

grassisgreener

grassisgreener

Hi Plumperfect, I just sent you a private message and want to make sure you see it...I've never sent one before though and don't really know where to find them! I am guessing a notice will pop up for you?!

grassisgreener

Hi Plumperfect, I just sent you a private message and want to make sure you see it...I've never sent one before though and don't really know where to find them! I am guessing a notice will pop up for you?!

grassisgreener

grassisgreener

grassisgreener

Heidi

We try to avoid genetically modified foods by buying organic foods. Because of lack of regulation in food labeling, buying organic dairy wheat, corn, etc is one of the few ways to avoid buying genetically modified foods.

Heidi

We try to avoid genetically modified foods by buying organic foods. Because of lack of regulation in food labeling, buying organic dairy wheat, corn, etc is one of the few ways to avoid buying genetically modified foods.

Heidi

Heidi

Heidi

<br />
<br />