nebulizer drying

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmm, neither the pari or the one we use for pulmozyme have an extra tube. Both have mouthpieces which connect directly to the neb cupl

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmm, neither the pari or the one we use for pulmozyme have an extra tube. Both have mouthpieces which connect directly to the neb cupl

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

folione

I find that the hose gets full of condensation when it is humid. I run it with the neb device removed hose dangling lower than the compressor and sometimes even have to shake it around to get the droplets out - sometimes it takes 4 or 5 minutes. I also grab extra hoses from the clinic anytime I'm there so I can replace them often...you can't wash them.

folione

I find that the hose gets full of condensation when it is humid. I run it with the neb device removed hose dangling lower than the compressor and sometimes even have to shake it around to get the droplets out - sometimes it takes 4 or 5 minutes. I also grab extra hoses from the clinic anytime I'm there so I can replace them often...you can't wash them.

folione

folione

folione

ehtansky21

Are you talking about the blue tube...if so...you don't need to use that with the mouth piece...I use that with Caleb without a mask or mouth piece because he won't let anything be on his face at 12 months. And yes you are right it is ridiculously difficult to get it dry.
Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Are you talking about the blue tube...if so...you don't need to use that with the mouth piece...I use that with Caleb without a mask or mouth piece because he won't let anything be on his face at 12 months. And yes you are right it is ridiculously difficult to get it dry.
Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

<br />Blessings,
<br />Missa

robertsmith1390

agree..you need to take the tubing and connect it to the compressor to blow it all out. dont wash them...they are too hard to clean and will just collect germs.

robertsmith1390

agree..you need to take the tubing and connect it to the compressor to blow it all out. dont wash them...they are too hard to clean and will just collect germs.

robertsmith1390

robertsmith1390

robertsmith1390