Need Advice

paysmom

This is a question we thought we had answereds for years. We always said that we would not take this chance after our son was dx. But after 7 years we are second guessing our selves and now are going to leave it up to god. If it is his will for us to have another kid than we will take it cf or no cf. We are not trying but all three of us have decided we what another kid in the house how ever it comes even if we have to adopt.

paysmom

This is a question we thought we had answereds for years. We always said that we would not take this chance after our son was dx. But after 7 years we are second guessing our selves and now are going to leave it up to god. If it is his will for us to have another kid than we will take it cf or no cf. We are not trying but all three of us have decided we what another kid in the house how ever it comes even if we have to adopt.

paysmom

paysmom

paysmom

hbollotte

go for it!!!! it's in god's hands. what ever happens, happens for a reason. good luck with everything, my prayers are with you.

hbollotte

go for it!!!! it's in god's hands. what ever happens, happens for a reason. good luck with everything, my prayers are with you.

hbollotte

hbollotte

hbollotte

PLUCKY

I couldn't agree more it is ultimately God's decision!!!

I think if my mother didn't have me because of my CF I wouldn't be here and have the lovely wife and daughter I have today.

PLUCKY

I think if my mother didn't have me because of my CF I wouldn't be here and have the lovely wife and daughter I have today.

PLUCKY

PLUCKY

PLUCKY

<br />
<br />I think if my mother didn't have me because of my CF I wouldn't be here and have the lovely wife and daughter I have today.