New drugs coming to market in 2008

Solo

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Skye</b></i>

Just FYI, I just had my first dose yesterday as part of EAP. This is a VERY easy drug to take and tolerate. It is not like Tobi. Takes about 3 minutes per dose. I have also heard it will probably be out in the fall.</end quote></div>

What does this drug effect? What does it entail? Do you know how available it will be or if we can easily get it?

Solo

Just FYI, I just had my first dose yesterday as part of EAP. This is a VERY easy drug to take and tolerate. It is not like Tobi. Takes about 3 minutes per dose. I have also heard it will probably be out in the fall.</end quote></div>

What does this drug effect? What does it entail? Do you know how available it will be or if we can easily get it?

Solo

Solo

Just FYI, I just had my first dose yesterday as part of EAP. This is a VERY easy drug to take and tolerate. It is not like Tobi. Takes about 3 minutes per dose. I have also heard it will probably be out in the fall.</end quote>

Solo

<br />
<br />Just FYI, I just had my first dose yesterday as part of EAP. This is a VERY easy drug to take and tolerate. It is not like Tobi. Takes about 3 minutes per dose. I have also heard it will probably be out in the fall.</end quote>
<br />
<br />What does this drug effect? What does it entail? Do you know how available it will be or if we can easily get it?
<br />
<br />

Skye

Solo,

The main target of this drug is pseudomonas aruginosa. Aztreanam has been delivered via IV for a while. In this new inhaled form, it is delivered in a highly concentrated form. The e-flow also delivers it in a more effective form. Smaller molecule size and deeper in the lungs. There is an expanded access program to people in need of the drug before it gets to market. The EAP provides the drug and machine at no cost to you, if you qualify. You can see if you may qualify and find a center near you at www.eapforcf.com. PM me if you have any more questions.

Karen

Skye

Solo,

The main target of this drug is pseudomonas aruginosa. Aztreanam has been delivered via IV for a while. In this new inhaled form, it is delivered in a highly concentrated form. The e-flow also delivers it in a more effective form. Smaller molecule size and deeper in the lungs. There is an expanded access program to people in need of the drug before it gets to market. The EAP provides the drug and machine at no cost to you, if you qualify. You can see if you may qualify and find a center near you at www.eapforcf.com. PM me if you have any more questions.

Karen

Skye

Solo,

Karen

Skye

Solo,

Karen

Skye

Solo,
<br />
<br />The main target of this drug is pseudomonas aruginosa. Aztreanam has been delivered via IV for a while. In this new inhaled form, it is delivered in a highly concentrated form. The e-flow also delivers it in a more effective form. Smaller molecule size and deeper in the lungs. There is an expanded access program to people in need of the drug before it gets to market. The EAP provides the drug and machine at no cost to you, if you qualify. You can see if you may qualify and find a center near you at www.eapforcf.com. PM me if you have any more questions.
<br />
<br />Karen

lilismom

Our clinic had their annual informational day on Sat and the Dr who spoke, Bonnie Ramsey is the head of the Theraputic Development network for CF. She said all the paperwork has been submitted for approval and the FDA is too busy to look at it until the late summer or fall.

lilismom

Our clinic had their annual informational day on Sat and the Dr who spoke, Bonnie Ramsey is the head of the Theraputic Development network for CF. She said all the paperwork has been submitted for approval and the FDA is too busy to look at it until the late summer or fall.

lilismom

lilismom

lilismom

mom2haydie

I was just at an annual CFF conference near D.C. this week where, during the medical updates, Dr. Beall said they are looking at an August launch.

mom2haydie

I was just at an annual CFF conference near D.C. this week where, during the medical updates, Dr. Beall said they are looking at an August launch.

mom2haydie

mom2haydie

mom2haydie