NEW RESEARCH

JustDucky

Thank you for sharing the articles..sounds promising! I am always in awe when I think about medical advances that have occurred over 20 yrs and more so when I think about what the future holds as far as cures and treatments go. Keeping the faith and optimism...Jenn

JustDucky

Thank you for sharing the articles..sounds promising! I am always in awe when I think about medical advances that have occurred over 20 yrs and more so when I think about what the future holds as far as cures and treatments go. Keeping the faith and optimism...Jenn

JustDucky

JustDucky

JustDucky

kswitch

sorry, but after 29 years and countless promising treatments and potential cures later, these kinds of stories get a little diluted.

thanks for the effort, but if you feel like you need to "punish" us for not bowing over in ecstacy to your sharing yet another feeble ray of hope, have at it.

kswitch

sorry, but after 29 years and countless promising treatments and potential cures later, these kinds of stories get a little diluted.

thanks for the effort, but if you feel like you need to "punish" us for not bowing over in ecstacy to your sharing yet another feeble ray of hope, have at it.

kswitch

kswitch

kswitch

spacemom

kswitdh, your comment is so lowly and mean it doesn't deserve my precious time. I'm sweeping negative people from my life.... there you go.

All of the others, thank you! Remember this is a medication already in human use, so much time is saved on a first phase- I just hope if it works, it can help not only those with DF508 but all others. My son has an unknown mutation! ;-)

have a great day and don't listen to those who want everybody else to be as miserable as themselves!!! Yay!

spacemom

kswitdh, your comment is so lowly and mean it doesn't deserve my precious time. I'm sweeping negative people from my life.... there you go.

All of the others, thank you! Remember this is a medication already in human use, so much time is saved on a first phase- I just hope if it works, it can help not only those with DF508 but all others. My son has an unknown mutation! ;-)

have a great day and don't listen to those who want everybody else to be as miserable as themselves!!! Yay!

spacemom

spacemom

spacemom

kswitch

so lowly it deserved two lines of your precious time. thanks anyways, but you can have them back.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>spacemom</b></i>

42 views to my post and not one single little comment???

I think I won't be bothered again to post stuff like this.</end quote></div>

now THAT'S lowly.

kswitch

so lowly it deserved two lines of your precious time. thanks anyways, but you can have them back.

now THAT'S lowly.

kswitch

now THAT'S lowly.

kswitch

I think I won't be bothered again to post stuff like this.</end quote>

now THAT'S lowly.

kswitch

I think I won't be bothered again to post stuff like this.</end quote>

now THAT'S lowly.