NEW RESEARCH

SVTmike

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>kswitch</b></i>

so lowly it deserved two lines of your precious time. thanks anyways, but you can have them back.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>spacemom</b></i>

42 views to my post and not one single little comment???

I think I won't be bothered again to post stuff like this.</end quote></div>

now THAT'S lowly.</end quote></div>

lol Killswitch your a funny person.

SVTmike

so lowly it deserved two lines of your precious time. thanks anyways, but you can have them back.

SVTmike

SVTmike

I think I won't be bothered again to post stuff like this.</end quote>

now THAT'S lowly.</end quote>

SVTmike

I think I won't be bothered again to post stuff like this.</end quote>

now THAT'S lowly.</end quote>

kswitch

i was 3 of the original 42 views. i wasn't going to post becasue i had nothing constructive to say; i can safely assume this about others who had not responded.

then the original poster more or less demanded replies and i responded with the opinion that was nebulously asked for...coerced rather...and somehow it was uncalled for.

remember, when you ask for replies, you get replies, not necessarily validation. by the "i'm not going to waste any more of my time" sentiment, what was it she was really asking for?

and when the validation wagon swooshes in to reinforce these kinds of hissy fits. well, then i just have to counter.

kswitch

i was 3 of the original 42 views. i wasn't going to post becasue i had nothing constructive to say; i can safely assume this about others who had not responded.

then the original poster more or less demanded replies and i responded with the opinion that was nebulously asked for...coerced rather...and somehow it was uncalled for.

remember, when you ask for replies, you get replies, not necessarily validation. by the "i'm not going to waste any more of my time" sentiment, what was it she was really asking for?

and when the validation wagon swooshes in to reinforce these kinds of hissy fits. well, then i just have to counter.

kswitch

kswitch

kswitch

SVTmike

kswitdh, your comment is so lowly and mean it doesn't deserve my precious time. I'm sweeping negative people from my life.... there you go.

All of the others, thank you! Remember this is a medication already in human use, so much time is saved on a first phase- I just hope if it works, it can help not only those with DF508 but all others. My son has an unknown mutation! ;-)

have a great day and don't listen to those who want everybody else to be as miserable as themselves!!! Yay!</end quote></div>

settle down spacemom, hes just stating his opinion, im in the same boat as him. im 27 and been hearing similar things most of my life as well. but the posts are always appreciated, you dont have have approval or whatever to post.

SVTmike

kswitdh, your comment is so lowly and mean it doesn't deserve my precious time. I'm sweeping negative people from my life.... there you go.

All of the others, thank you! Remember this is a medication already in human use, so much time is saved on a first phase- I just hope if it works, it can help not only those with DF508 but all others. My son has an unknown mutation! ;-)

have a great day and don't listen to those who want everybody else to be as miserable as themselves!!! Yay!</end quote></div>

settle down spacemom, hes just stating his opinion, im in the same boat as him. im 27 and been hearing similar things most of my life as well. but the posts are always appreciated, you dont have have approval or whatever to post.

SVTmike

SVTmike

have a great day and don't listen to those who want everybody else to be as miserable as themselves!!! Yay!</end quote>

SVTmike

have a great day and don't listen to those who want everybody else to be as miserable as themselves!!! Yay!</end quote>

Emily65Roses

i was 3 of the original 42 views. i wasn't going to post becasue i had nothing constructive to say; i can safely assume this about others who had not responded. </end quote></div>

Safely assumed correctly. I only responded when her replies called for them.

Emily65Roses

i was 3 of the original 42 views. i wasn't going to post becasue i had nothing constructive to say; i can safely assume this about others who had not responded. </end quote></div>

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

i was 3 of the original 42 views. i wasn't going to post becasue i had nothing constructive to say; i can safely assume this about others who had not responded. </end quote>

Emily65Roses

i was 3 of the original 42 views. i wasn't going to post becasue i had nothing constructive to say; i can safely assume this about others who had not responded. </end quote>