Newborn w/ CF, enzyme question!

S

sdelorenzo

Congratulations on the birth of Isabella! Yes, I gave my son enzymes in applesauce starting when he was 10 days old. It was easy to give it to him. That is great you are breastfeeding, I really think it helps them digest better.
Sharon, mom of Sophia, 5 and Jack, 3 both with cf

S

sdelorenzo

Congratulations on the birth of Isabella! Yes, I gave my son enzymes in applesauce starting when he was 10 days old. It was easy to give it to him. That is great you are breastfeeding, I really think it helps them digest better.

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo