oh dear

Vampy

Yep..think so. Five weeks past, no period. Inhanced smells, cramping and irritability sickness over some foods..like sour cream and chedder potatoe chips *gags* yea .... what ya think i could so..i need some advice.

Vampy

Yep..think so. Five weeks past, no period. Inhanced smells, cramping and irritability sickness over some foods..like sour cream and chedder potatoe chips *gags* yea .... what ya think i could so..i need some advice.

Vampy

Vampy

Vampy

Skye

if I were in your shoes....I would get a home pregnancy test. If it comes up positive, call your doctor. If it comes up negative, you should talk to your doc next visit. They need to know if you are trying to get pregnant. Keep us posted.

Karen

Skye

if I were in your shoes....I would get a home pregnancy test. If it comes up positive, call your doctor. If it comes up negative, you should talk to your doc next visit. They need to know if you are trying to get pregnant. Keep us posted.

Karen

Skye

Karen

Skye

Karen

Skye

<br />
<br />Karen

Kelli

Ditto that advice. Home pregnancy test ASAP!!
<br />
<br />How are you feeling about this?
<br />
<br />Kelli

Momtana

Vampy, I am a health educator in a family planning clinic - I provide pregnancy tests as well as pregnancy counseling. Please PM me if you want to talk. You can either do a home pregnancy test or go to a family planning clinic or Planned Parenthood.

Momtana

Vampy, I am a health educator in a family planning clinic - I provide pregnancy tests as well as pregnancy counseling. Please PM me if you want to talk. You can either do a home pregnancy test or go to a family planning clinic or Planned Parenthood.

Momtana

Momtana

Momtana