Oh poop! (almost)

EnergyGal

When I first tried Keifer, I had a funny bowel movement but I had this noise in my lung and it cleared. I find that keifer is better for me than yogurt. Just the same when you try acidolphilus for the first time, you might have a loose bowel or two. Your body is adjusting to get rid of the bad bacteria. It is time to clean out the clutter and sometimes there is just a little too much noise inside and it comes out in weird sounds lol. Funny but true.

Too each his own but Keifer was used to treat Tuberculosis back when many treatments were not available.

EnergyGal

When I first tried Keifer, I had a funny bowel movement but I had this noise in my lung and it cleared. I find that keifer is better for me than yogurt. Just the same when you try acidolphilus for the first time, you might have a loose bowel or two. Your body is adjusting to get rid of the bad bacteria. It is time to clean out the clutter and sometimes there is just a little too much noise inside and it comes out in weird sounds lol. Funny but true.

Too each his own but Keifer was used to treat Tuberculosis back when many treatments were not available.

EnergyGal

EnergyGal

EnergyGal

Aka2007

I have that same issue with mucus when I use the restroom. I will sometimes get a whole pot full of that stuff! Hate to say it but ture! Musus Mucus Mucus! yuck..

Aka2007

I have that same issue with mucus when I use the restroom. I will sometimes get a whole pot full of that stuff! Hate to say it but ture! Musus Mucus Mucus! yuck..

Aka2007

Aka2007

Aka2007

S

sweetie21783

Has anyone read Jordan Rubin's book called The Maker's Diet. Though he speaks about his struggle with crohn's disease, I find that it is helpful to me, as well. For one thing, last year the docs suggested that I had crohn's along with cf, but now they are saying that it might not be crohn's. Anywho, I found his book to be very helpful.
I started taking probiotics as well as this herbal supplement called WIBS. I found that in Shreveport, LA. It has homeostatic soil organisms in it, which also put good bacteria back into your stomach. It decreased inflammation so much that my doc, who typically relies on medicine to do the trick, told me to keep taking the herbal supplement.
The problem now is that they say I have b. cepacia, which they think may be grown in the soil. In other words, they think the herbal supplement that cured the crohn's gave me b. cepacia.
Any insight on this?

God bless us all

S

sweetie21783

Has anyone read Jordan Rubin's book called The Maker's Diet. Though he speaks about his struggle with crohn's disease, I find that it is helpful to me, as well. For one thing, last year the docs suggested that I had crohn's along with cf, but now they are saying that it might not be crohn's. Anywho, I found his book to be very helpful.
I started taking probiotics as well as this herbal supplement called WIBS. I found that in Shreveport, LA. It has homeostatic soil organisms in it, which also put good bacteria back into your stomach. It decreased inflammation so much that my doc, who typically relies on medicine to do the trick, told me to keep taking the herbal supplement.
The problem now is that they say I have b. cepacia, which they think may be grown in the soil. In other words, they think the herbal supplement that cured the crohn's gave me b. cepacia.
Any insight on this?

God bless us all

S

sweetie21783

Any insight on this?

God bless us all

S

sweetie21783

Any insight on this?

God bless us all

S

sweetie21783

Any insight on this?

God bless us all