Out of control....

jdprecious

I am so sorry Leighann to hear about Brooklynn. At least now you know. I remember being relieved that finally I knew what to call it. I knew something was wrong with my baby and no one could tell me what. It is hard to swallow that yes this is actually happening to you and your family. But it is not the end of the world. Get a good support system, try to meet others or talk with others that have CF. That was a lifesaver for me to chat with other teenage girls online and to know they were normal and living great lives. For me that was the best medicine, that my little girl can grow up and be healthy just like them. And of course, spend some time here reading each day. Ive learned more here in a month than I ever did at clinic in the past 2.5 yrs. Ask questions, you may not get answers you like, but its better to know the truth.

Much love to your family!!
Jess

jdprecious

I am so sorry Leighann to hear about Brooklynn. At least now you know. I remember being relieved that finally I knew what to call it. I knew something was wrong with my baby and no one could tell me what. It is hard to swallow that yes this is actually happening to you and your family. But it is not the end of the world. Get a good support system, try to meet others or talk with others that have CF. That was a lifesaver for me to chat with other teenage girls online and to know they were normal and living great lives. For me that was the best medicine, that my little girl can grow up and be healthy just like them. And of course, spend some time here reading each day. Ive learned more here in a month than I ever did at clinic in the past 2.5 yrs. Ask questions, you may not get answers you like, but its better to know the truth.

Jess

jdprecious

Jess

jdprecious

Jess

jdprecious

Jess

jdprecious

Jess

erinjenkins

I know what you're going through. My son was diagnosed 1 year ago this month. Sometimes I wonder if life will ever feel normal again. I don't know if it will but what I do know is that God is in control not me and there has got to be a reason for this. Maybe it's helps us be more compassionate people or maybe that that little girl of yours will touch someones soul that she might not otherwise would have. I know at thtis point God maybe the last person you want to lean on but trust in Him, Lean on Him, and I promise He will give you the strength and courage to face this. He loves you and He will never leave your side.

God Bless you! You and your family will be in my prayers.

<b>Phil 4:13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.</b>

erinjenkins

I know what you're going through. My son was diagnosed 1 year ago this month. Sometimes I wonder if life will ever feel normal again. I don't know if it will but what I do know is that God is in control not me and there has got to be a reason for this. Maybe it's helps us be more compassionate people or maybe that that little girl of yours will touch someones soul that she might not otherwise would have. I know at thtis point God maybe the last person you want to lean on but trust in Him, Lean on Him, and I promise He will give you the strength and courage to face this. He loves you and He will never leave your side.

erinjenkins

erinjenkins

erinjenkins

erinjenkins