overweight with CF

PedsNP2007

Hi,
I'm not overweight by charts, but I am 10 lbs more than I am content with. I am PI but don't seem to lose weight. It doesn't help that I have a voracious appetite most days so I never can cut calories. I try to eat healthy, but that doesn't cut down the calories lol. I usually don't lose weight when I am sick so I don't go by weight loss to determine if I truly am sick.

I have to start really watching my carbs and recording what I eat. I think that will help me determine where the calories are coming from. I also have to get back to working out. I seemed so much healthier when I worked out a lot.

Jenn
30 yo cf

PedsNP2007

Hi,
I'm not overweight by charts, but I am 10 lbs more than I am content with. I am PI but don't seem to lose weight. It doesn't help that I have a voracious appetite most days so I never can cut calories. I try to eat healthy, but that doesn't cut down the calories lol. I usually don't lose weight when I am sick so I don't go by weight loss to determine if I truly am sick.

I have to start really watching my carbs and recording what I eat. I think that will help me determine where the calories are coming from. I also have to get back to working out. I seemed so much healthier when I worked out a lot.

Jenn
30 yo cf

PedsNP2007

Hi,

Jenn
30 yo cf

PedsNP2007

Hi,

Jenn
30 yo cf

PedsNP2007

Hi,
<br />I'm not overweight by charts, but I am 10 lbs more than I am content with. I am PI but don't seem to lose weight. It doesn't help that I have a voracious appetite most days so I never can cut calories. I try to eat healthy, but that doesn't cut down the calories lol. I usually don't lose weight when I am sick so I don't go by weight loss to determine if I truly am sick.
<br />
<br />I have to start really watching my carbs and recording what I eat. I think that will help me determine where the calories are coming from. I also have to get back to working out. I seemed so much healthier when I worked out a lot.
<br />
<br />Jenn
<br />30 yo cf

serendipity730

Hi all!

I have been on the "chubbier" side in the last few years. Right now, my weight is around 130. My height is just shy of 5'4. At one point, I was pushing 140 and not pleased! I am pancreatic insufficient. I don't get it, haha. But, I'd rather be on the heavier side than underweight, I guess...

serendipity730

Hi all!

I have been on the "chubbier" side in the last few years. Right now, my weight is around 130. My height is just shy of 5'4. At one point, I was pushing 140 and not pleased! I am pancreatic insufficient. I don't get it, haha. But, I'd rather be on the heavier side than underweight, I guess...

serendipity730

Hi all!

serendipity730

Hi all!

serendipity730

Hi all!
<br />
<br />I have been on the "chubbier" side in the last few years. Right now, my weight is around 130. My height is just shy of 5'4. At one point, I was pushing 140 and not pleased! I am pancreatic insufficient. I don't get it, haha. But, I'd rather be on the heavier side than underweight, I guess...

Juliet

I'm definitely in the overweight category. As a kid and through college I was always slim, could eat whatever I want. Then i hit my mid 20's. I've packed on about 50 lbs in the last 25 years. My CF doc's don't make it a big deal, (they get on my case for airway clearance much more!!!) but they do want me to loose 15 lbs. Which I have a heck of a time doing! ~J

Juliet

I'm definitely in the overweight category. As a kid and through college I was always slim, could eat whatever I want. Then i hit my mid 20's. I've packed on about 50 lbs in the last 25 years. My CF doc's don't make it a big deal, (they get on my case for airway clearance much more!!!) but they do want me to loose 15 lbs. Which I have a heck of a time doing! ~J

Juliet

Juliet

Juliet