Parents of tweenagers

marchcutie

im not sure about everyone else but i kinda want an update on how things are going, i hope and pray for things to get better for u

marchcutie

im not sure about everyone else but i kinda want an update on how things are going, i hope and pray for things to get better for u

marchcutie

marchcutie

marchcutie

Murgie

You guys are great, I have not been on here for awhile, but I am so thankful for Madison's words of wisdom.

Jessica, Are you struggling with your treatments? I am in the hospital with Sam, the original one I wrote this message on and so many things have changed. He is no longer on the pump and I not only took Madisons message to heart, I now advocate for Sam when his endo doctor tells me he needs to be more independent, Also when his CF nutritionist wants him to be more independent, I believe it has taken SOOO much pressure off of Sam to not be forced into this before he is ready. I really do consider it a priveledge to be pro-active in his life and being a caregiver at heart, I love this bond we have. I feel so bad for the teenagers that struggle, I hated being a teenager and I had good health!
Although its too late to post this on the mentioned web site, I will review it for curiosity, THANKS

Murgie

You guys are great, I have not been on here for awhile, but I am so thankful for Madison's words of wisdom.

Jessica, Are you struggling with your treatments? I am in the hospital with Sam, the original one I wrote this message on and so many things have changed. He is no longer on the pump and I not only took Madisons message to heart, I now advocate for Sam when his endo doctor tells me he needs to be more independent, Also when his CF nutritionist wants him to be more independent, I believe it has taken SOOO much pressure off of Sam to not be forced into this before he is ready. I really do consider it a priveledge to be pro-active in his life and being a caregiver at heart, I love this bond we have. I feel so bad for the teenagers that struggle, I hated being a teenager and I had good health!
Although its too late to post this on the mentioned web site, I will review it for curiosity, THANKS

Murgie

<br />
<br />
<br />Jessica, Are you struggling with your treatments? I am in the hospital with Sam, the original one I wrote this message on and so many things have changed. He is no longer on the pump and I not only took Madisons message to heart, I now advocate for Sam when his endo doctor tells me he needs to be more independent, Also when his CF nutritionist wants him to be more independent, I believe it has taken SOOO much pressure off of Sam to not be forced into this before he is ready. I really do consider it a priveledge to be pro-active in his life and being a caregiver at heart, I love this bond we have. I feel so bad for the teenagers that struggle, I hated being a teenager and I had good health!
<br />Although its too late to post this on the mentioned web site, I will review it for curiosity, THANKS
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />