PGD and Insurance

miesl

Anyone sucessfully petition (or know someone who did) insurance to cover PGD (and IVF) for CF?

Looking at PGD prices is making me ill.

miesl

Anyone sucessfully petition (or know someone who did) insurance to cover PGD (and IVF) for CF?

miesl

miesl

miesl

miesl

julie

Miesl, I'll ask around a bit on www.inciid.org and reproductivepartners.com forums and see if anyone has been successful and how (if they will share).

Can I ask why you are considering PGD? Is it for the CF factor? just trying to think if there is another way other than PGD.

julie

Miesl, I'll ask around a bit on www.inciid.org and reproductivepartners.com forums and see if anyone has been successful and how (if they will share).

Can I ask why you are considering PGD? Is it for the CF factor? just trying to think if there is another way other than PGD.

julie

julie

julie

julie

soofeesmom

Miesl,
Just wondering if you have found any information. I am considering PGD in the future and would like to get more information. I found out while I was pregnant with my daughter that my husband and I are both carriers for CF. While my daughter was born without CF, I am scared to risk getting pregnant again, but I really want to add to our family. Please share any info!
Thanks,
Carla

soofeesmom

Miesl,
Just wondering if you have found any information. I am considering PGD in the future and would like to get more information. I found out while I was pregnant with my daughter that my husband and I are both carriers for CF. While my daughter was born without CF, I am scared to risk getting pregnant again, but I really want to add to our family. Please share any info!
Thanks,
Carla