POLLEN

MOME2RT

We have had some pretty bad days with the pollen. With Reece out in it for T ball..it has taken a toll on him. he is coughing more & his eyes are red underneath..around his eyelids.

His activity is ok but I think he is getting worn out easier. I know he cant be getting sick AGAIN! He says he feels fine!

So...do you have any suggestions on keeping the pollen at bay. I dont have the windows open, he sleeps with a air purifier, the only day he really played outside ALL day was today.

I really dont want him to miss out on a normal activity (T ball) He takes 1 tsp of Zyres every night & peractin with is also an antihisthemine....dont know what else to do...

MOME2RT

We have had some pretty bad days with the pollen. With Reece out in it for T ball..it has taken a toll on him. he is coughing more & his eyes are red underneath..around his eyelids.

His activity is ok but I think he is getting worn out easier. I know he cant be getting sick AGAIN! He says he feels fine!

So...do you have any suggestions on keeping the pollen at bay. I dont have the windows open, he sleeps with a air purifier, the only day he really played outside ALL day was today.

I really dont want him to miss out on a normal activity (T ball) He takes 1 tsp of Zyres every night & peractin with is also an antihisthemine....dont know what else to do...

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

<br />
<br />His activity is ok but I think he is getting worn out easier. I know he cant be getting sick AGAIN! He says he feels fine!
<br />
<br />So...do you have any suggestions on keeping the pollen at bay. I dont have the windows open, he sleeps with a air purifier, the only day he really played outside ALL day was today.
<br />
<br />I really dont want him to miss out on a normal activity (T ball) He takes 1 tsp of Zyres every night & peractin with is also an antihisthemine....dont know what else to do...

adamsants

What about those new allergen blockers....I have tried it with Adam and it seems to work also for my other kids that have allergies.

I think they have to one from little allergies and chloraseptic has one as well.

I was going to post a forum to see what everyone thinks of these.

adamsants

What about those new allergen blockers....I have tried it with Adam and it seems to work also for my other kids that have allergies.

I think they have to one from little allergies and chloraseptic has one as well.

adamsants

adamsants

adamsants

<br />
<br />I think they have to one from little allergies and chloraseptic has one as well.
<br />
<br />I was going to post a forum to see what everyone thinks of these.

saveferris2009

add an intranasal steroid perhaps, also have him wash his whole body and hair when he gets done playing outside (which you probably do anyway) and change clothes. pollen sticks to clothes and the hair pretty well.

do a sinus rinse to get allergens out from nose hairs.

saveferris2009

add an intranasal steroid perhaps, also have him wash his whole body and hair when he gets done playing outside (which you probably do anyway) and change clothes. pollen sticks to clothes and the hair pretty well.

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />do a sinus rinse to get allergens out from nose hairs.
<br />
<br />

MicheleGazelle

I find it helpful to put carmex in my nose when I am going to be in a situation where I am breathing stuff in like that. And then I promptly shower, irrigate my sinuses, and wash my clothes when I get home. That helps me recover faster. I also find that getting enough sea salt and fluids helps the mucus membranes work better so I have better protection.

MicheleGazelle

I find it helpful to put carmex in my nose when I am going to be in a situation where I am breathing stuff in like that. And then I promptly shower, irrigate my sinuses, and wash my clothes when I get home. That helps me recover faster. I also find that getting enough sea salt and fluids helps the mucus membranes work better so I have better protection.

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle