ports in kids

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

My daughter is going to talk to the doctors about the port for Grayson, she has had 4 PICC lines in since her birth. She is now 9mo's and the last time they couldn't find a good vein and had to put it into her groin. Which was awful because they had to worry about diaper changes and keeping it clean. She ended up with an infection in the PICC line. After reading all of your comments I think that would be the best way to go for her. Hopefully the doctors agree. Its awful seeing 3 of them holding her down to get in an IV.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

My daughter is going to talk to the doctors about the port for Grayson, she has had 4 PICC lines in since her birth. She is now 9mo's and the last time they couldn't find a good vein and had to put it into her groin. Which was awful because they had to worry about diaper changes and keeping it clean. She ended up with an infection in the PICC line. After reading all of your comments I think that would be the best way to go for her. Hopefully the doctors agree. Its awful seeing 3 of them holding her down to get in an IV.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting