Ports

PaigeRogers

The first time it hurt a little but, in my opinion It hurts no worse than getting blood drawn.The port is totally worth it at first I was really scared and didn't want it.But in the long run it saves you alot of pain.I got mine when I was turning 13 and I am now 14.But after a while the area kind of goes numb to the needle and it doesn't hurt as bad. But trust me you are going to love the port, I know I do.

PaigeRogers

The first time it hurt a little but, in my opinion It hurts no worse than getting blood drawn.The port is totally worth it at first I was really scared and didn't want it.But in the long run it saves you alot of pain.I got mine when I was turning 13 and I am now 14.But after a while the area kind of goes numb to the needle and it doesn't hurt as bad. But trust me you are going to love the port, I know I do.

PaigeRogers

PaigeRogers

PaigeRogers