Potty Training Tales

rubyroselee

This is funny that this was brought up today because I just saw a show on Dr. Phil that explained how to potty train your toddler in one day. See the link below to get the instructions. I'm going to try it with my son ASAP.

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/1065/?id=1065&showID=71">Dr. Phil Potty Training</a>

rubyroselee

This is funny that this was brought up today because I just saw a show on Dr. Phil that explained how to potty train your toddler in one day. See the link below to get the instructions. I'm going to try it with my son ASAP.

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/1065/?id=1065&showID=71">Dr. Phil Potty Training</a>

rubyroselee

rubyroselee

rubyroselee

<br />
<br /><a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/1065/?id=1065&showID=71">Dr. Phil Potty Training</a>

mamaScarlett

well I'm doing the naked 75 method.

(nudity for a week, $75 is for the carpet cleaning) lol!

we're on the 3rd day. my mil (mom of 8) and my mom (mom of 9) both did this and swear by it, so i figured this would be my first attempt. they say the pee running down their leg and naked sensation of pooping irritates them enough to motivate them to potty.
she's making some progress. she's definitely annoyed when she has an accident. and she's running to her potty-though she's not making it in yet. today she started taking the little pot from her potty and emptying it into the toilet perfectly. so i have to admit some progress.

i've mopped the floor 20 times in the past 36 hours! but you just can't let it get to you. everyone eventually learns to go to the bathroom, right?!

we'll see how it goes....

mamaScarlett

we're on the 3rd day. my mil (mom of 8) and my mom (mom of 9) both did this and swear by it, so i figured this would be my first attempt. they say the pee running down their leg and naked sensation of pooping irritates them enough to motivate them to potty.
she's making some progress. she's definitely annoyed when she has an accident. and she's running to her potty-though she's not making it in yet. today she started taking the little pot from her potty and emptying it into the toilet perfectly. so i have to admit some progress.

i've mopped the floor 20 times in the past 36 hours! but you just can't let it get to you. everyone eventually learns to go to the bathroom, right?!

mamaScarlett

mamaScarlett

mamaScarlett

<br />
<br />(nudity for a week, $75 is for the carpet cleaning) lol!
<br />
<br />we're on the 3rd day. my mil (mom of 8) and my mom (mom of 9) both did this and swear by it, so i figured this would be my first attempt. they say the pee running down their leg and naked sensation of pooping irritates them enough to motivate them to potty.
<br />she's making some progress. she's definitely annoyed when she has an accident. and she's running to her potty-though she's not making it in yet. today she started taking the little pot from her potty and emptying it into the toilet perfectly. so i have to admit some progress.
<br />
<br />i've mopped the floor 20 times in the past 36 hours! but you just can't let it get to you. everyone eventually learns to go to the bathroom, right?!
<br />
<br />we'll see how it goes....

mamaScarlett

oh and yes i'm doing the m&ms, alot of lawn time to avoid mopping, and i got a potty doll. she's not at all interested in the potty aspect of the doll, but she loves the doll!

mamaScarlett

oh and yes i'm doing the m&ms, alot of lawn time to avoid mopping, and i got a potty doll. she's not at all interested in the potty aspect of the doll, but she loves the doll!

mamaScarlett

mamaScarlett

mamaScarlett

H

hopesiris

Glad to hear it's going well. I bought Amelia one of those dolls too and the novelty of the peeing wore off quickly-but she loves her doll too!

H

hopesiris

Glad to hear it's going well. I bought Amelia one of those dolls too and the novelty of the peeing wore off quickly-but she loves her doll too!

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris