Brad

I started on 40mg a day for 3 days then reduce by 5mg every 3 days till
I get to 5mg, then 5mg every other day.

Brad

I get to 5mg, then 5mg every other day.

Brad

<br /> I get to 5mg, then 5mg every other day.

lightNlife

60 mg to start and then taper down is actually a pretty reasonable program. Back in April I was started out on 60mg and now I'm on 20mg per day as a maintenance dose. I'm doing pretty well with that and have been able to keep the adverse side effects in check by drinking plenty of water, eating more protein than carbs (to keep my sugars stable w/o sacrificing calories) and exercising, which also helps keep blood sugar levels in check. My doc plans to keep me on prednisone for as long as he can to keep my inflammation under control.

lightNlife

60 mg to start and then taper down is actually a pretty reasonable program. Back in April I was started out on 60mg and now I'm on 20mg per day as a maintenance dose. I'm doing pretty well with that and have been able to keep the adverse side effects in check by drinking plenty of water, eating more protein than carbs (to keep my sugars stable w/o sacrificing calories) and exercising, which also helps keep blood sugar levels in check. My doc plans to keep me on prednisone for as long as he can to keep my inflammation under control.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife