pseudomonas

mpax

Froggymamma

How often is your little one taking TOBI each day? I hope everything works out for you guys. It seems that there are alot of success stories associated with little ones and TOBI treatments.

mpax

Froggymamma

How often is your little one taking TOBI each day? I hope everything works out for you guys. It seems that there are alot of success stories associated with little ones and TOBI treatments.

mpax

Froggymamma

mpax

Froggymamma

mpax

Froggymamma

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Tobi is done twice a day, nebulized. Usually for 28 days, then off for 28 days. We do DS's treatments at 6:15 a.m. and 6 p.m. -- takes about 20-25 minutes. We do it after cpt/vest and bronchiodialtors (albuterol/atrovent) -- 20-25 minutes.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Tobi is done twice a day, nebulized. Usually for 28 days, then off for 28 days. We do DS's treatments at 6:15 a.m. and 6 p.m. -- takes about 20-25 minutes. We do it after cpt/vest and bronchiodialtors (albuterol/atrovent) -- 20-25 minutes.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

froggymama

We do Tobi twice a day, but it takes about 45 minutes. Liza, what nebulizer do you use? Maybe ours is slow! Yikes, I'd love to speed it up, especially since we're doing pulmozyme once a day and albuterol twice a day. And Michael, thank you, ditto with your little one!

froggymama

We do Tobi twice a day, but it takes about 45 minutes. Liza, what nebulizer do you use? Maybe ours is slow! Yikes, I'd love to speed it up, especially since we're doing pulmozyme once a day and albuterol twice a day. And Michael, thank you, ditto with your little one!

froggymama

froggymama

froggymama

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
When DS was first diagnosed we were given a pari proneb ultra at the hospital. Brand new, so when DS started tobi we THOUGHT that 35-45 minutes for tobi was the norm -- that 25 minutes for duo neb (albuterol/atrovent) was also the norm. DHs cousin gave us her daughters older devilbiss pulmoaid for use as a spare at the outlaws house. Treatment times decreased significantly, pressure was still appropriate. So I ordered a brand new pulmoaid for every day use. Duo neb takes less than 15 minutes, tobi takes 23 minutes. I recently purchased a pari proneb ultra II for travelling and noticed the times are the same as the devilbiss. So apparently from day one the orginal pari proneb ultra was faulty. Too bad it took 2 1/2 years to figure THAT one out. Oh and we use the pari neb cups, too.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
When DS was first diagnosed we were given a pari proneb ultra at the hospital. Brand new, so when DS started tobi we THOUGHT that 35-45 minutes for tobi was the norm -- that 25 minutes for duo neb (albuterol/atrovent) was also the norm. DHs cousin gave us her daughters older devilbiss pulmoaid for use as a spare at the outlaws house. Treatment times decreased significantly, pressure was still appropriate. So I ordered a brand new pulmoaid for every day use. Duo neb takes less than 15 minutes, tobi takes 23 minutes. I recently purchased a pari proneb ultra II for travelling and noticed the times are the same as the devilbiss. So apparently from day one the orginal pari proneb ultra was faulty. Too bad it took 2 1/2 years to figure THAT one out. Oh and we use the pari neb cups, too.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member