psudemonas

PlumPerfect

sorry if I speeled it wrong...
<br />
<br />If someone has psudemonas is it something that my son can catch from being around them.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
One of the reasons CFers need to be kept away from each other is because of the different bugs they may carry.
So yes... Is there someone in particular you're concerned with -- a friend or relative? Or is the clinic setting?

It's my underdstanding the pseudo can live on surfaces for a VERY long time, so it's important to wash hands, especially after touching surfaces at the clinic -- door knobs, elevator buttons, arms of the chair, pens, counters...

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
One of the reasons CFers need to be kept away from each other is because of the different bugs they may carry.
So yes... Is there someone in particular you're concerned with -- a friend or relative? Or is the clinic setting?

It's my underdstanding the pseudo can live on surfaces for a VERY long time, so it's important to wash hands, especially after touching surfaces at the clinic -- door knobs, elevator buttons, arms of the chair, pens, counters...

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />So yes... Is there someone in particular you're concerned with -- a friend or relative? Or is the clinic setting?
<br />
<br />It's my underdstanding the pseudo can live on surfaces for a VERY long time, so it's important to wash hands, especially after touching surfaces at the clinic -- door knobs, elevator buttons, arms of the chair, pens, counters...
<br />

Mockingbird

Yes. If you want to reduce the risk of infection, you can have the person wear a mask, and make sure you wash your son's hands a lot.

Mockingbird

Yes. If you want to reduce the risk of infection, you can have the person wear a mask, and make sure you wash your son's hands a lot.

Mockingbird

Mockingbird

Mockingbird