Pulmozyme and bleeding....

mom4holly

my daughter is only 5 & had an episode with a sever bleed a few months ago. My doc lowered the pulmozyme intake but didn't completely stop it---she hasn't had a problem since.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>I can post many studies about almost every medication we take as CFers. </end quote></div>

I do believe that is what this website is for.....to help keep us all informed about ALL the different perspectives of everything, it never surprises me that someone giving out information on here has to be wronged by someone when they are just trying to help.....Thank you dramamama

mom4holly

my daughter is only 5 & had an episode with a sever bleed a few months ago. My doc lowered the pulmozyme intake but didn't completely stop it---she hasn't had a problem since.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>I can post many studies about almost every medication we take as CFers. </end quote></div>

I do believe that is what this website is for.....to help keep us all informed about ALL the different perspectives of everything, it never surprises me that someone giving out information on here has to be wronged by someone when they are just trying to help.....Thank you dramamama

mom4holly

mom4holly

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>I can post many studies about almost every medication we take as CFers. </end quote>

mom4holly

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>I can post many studies about almost every medication we take as CFers. </end quote>