Pulmozyme Question

humphrey711

How long after Pulmozyme do you do chest PT? I thought we were supposed to wait about 90 minutes to let the medicine loosen everything up and then do chest pt. Yesterday at clinic her doc mentioned only waiting about half an hour.

Thanks,
Karen

humphrey711

How long after Pulmozyme do you do chest PT? I thought we were supposed to wait about 90 minutes to let the medicine loosen everything up and then do chest pt. Yesterday at clinic her doc mentioned only waiting about half an hour.

Thanks,
Karen

humphrey711

Thanks,
Karen

humphrey711

Thanks,
Karen

humphrey711

<br />
<br />Thanks,
<br />Karen

folione

my son does pulmozyme during morning Vest session. He does vest again in evening so I figure the loosening during the day is still there. He also does hypersal twice a day, which I think actually does more for him than pulmozyme. With all the schedule demands, I don't sweat over whether timing of one thing or another is perfect - consistent compliance is what I aim for.

folione

my son does pulmozyme during morning Vest session. He does vest again in evening so I figure the loosening during the day is still there. He also does hypersal twice a day, which I think actually does more for him than pulmozyme. With all the schedule demands, I don't sweat over whether timing of one thing or another is perfect - consistent compliance is what I aim for.

folione

folione

folione

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We also do vest while nebbing pulmozyme. Sometimes I will have him do nebs and then a minute or so after do CPT.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We also do vest while nebbing pulmozyme. Sometimes I will have him do nebs and then a minute or so after do CPT.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

BaylorCrew07

I do pulmozyme DURING the vest...my dr said you can do xopenex/pulmozyme & hypersal during the vest...just make sure to do TOBI afterwards so it can get deep into the lungs.

BaylorCrew07

I do pulmozyme DURING the vest...my dr said you can do xopenex/pulmozyme & hypersal during the vest...just make sure to do TOBI afterwards so it can get deep into the lungs.

BaylorCrew07

BaylorCrew07

BaylorCrew07