pulmozyme

kclynn87

My doctors don't "believe" me when I tell them that I believe the pulmozyme is directly correlated to my hemoptysis. Instead, even while I cough blood while I'm on IVs they say it's always infection. Granted, coughing blood can mean infection but it's also possible that it could mean irritation of the airways by various inhaled and nebulized meds.

kclynn87

My doctors don't "believe" me when I tell them that I believe the pulmozyme is directly correlated to my hemoptysis. Instead, even while I cough blood while I'm on IVs they say it's always infection. Granted, coughing blood can mean infection but it's also possible that it could mean irritation of the airways by various inhaled and nebulized meds.

kclynn87

kclynn87

kclynn87

EvtonB

I have always noticed Pulmozyme to make me short of breath. The only way it helps me is if I do it once or twice a week and then I can actually tell that it is helping me get mucus out of my lungs. Exercise is always the best

EvtonB

I have always noticed Pulmozyme to make me short of breath. The only way it helps me is if I do it once or twice a week and then I can actually tell that it is helping me get mucus out of my lungs. Exercise is always the best

EvtonB

EvtonB

EvtonB

xosder22

i know my docs will take me off pulmozyme if i start coughing up blood. then they will restart me only after i havent coughed up any blood for like 4-5 days

xosder22

i know my docs will take me off pulmozyme if i start coughing up blood. then they will restart me only after i havent coughed up any blood for like 4-5 days

xosder22

xosder22

xosder22

C

Cariann2005Rob

Kclynn87- I feel the same way... my dr tells me that too and it is soooooo frustrating! seriously what the heck do they know!!! obviously we are supposed to be by the book... so it has to be infection!! yah right!!! ughhh.... im in that postition right now! my dr is a dip dong!! is it ok to hate your dr!!!! hahaha! i asked about the pulmozyme and hymoptosis thing and he saiod that it has nothing really related with it and to continue with rigorous vest therapy along with alb and pulm. so which dr is right? who knows!! How you you guys decide what to do and believe cause half the time they have no idea!!!!!! ............ ?????......???????.......

C

Cariann2005Rob

Kclynn87- I feel the same way... my dr tells me that too and it is soooooo frustrating! seriously what the heck do they know!!! obviously we are supposed to be by the book... so it has to be infection!! yah right!!! ughhh.... im in that postition right now! my dr is a dip dong!! is it ok to hate your dr!!!! hahaha! i asked about the pulmozyme and hymoptosis thing and he saiod that it has nothing really related with it and to continue with rigorous vest therapy along with alb and pulm. so which dr is right? who knows!! How you you guys decide what to do and believe cause half the time they have no idea!!!!!! ............ ?????......???????.......

C

Cariann2005Rob

C

Cariann2005Rob

C

Cariann2005Rob