Question about mixing Colistin

AnD

I guess that makes sense for me, Skye. I only use Colistin and Tobi if I am having an exacerbation, not one month on and one month off, due to the SOB issues.

AnD

I guess that makes sense for me, Skye. I only use Colistin and Tobi if I am having an exacerbation, not one month on and one month off, due to the SOB issues.

AnD

AnD

AnD

A

Aspiemom

Thanks, everyone, for your responses.

This may be a really dumb question, but why can't you use filtered water, boil it and let it cool for sterile water? Or bottled Spring water? Why does it have to be purchased special for this? Just curious.

A

Aspiemom

This may be a really dumb question, but why can't you use filtered water, boil it and let it cool for sterile water? Or bottled Spring water? Why does it have to be purchased special for this? Just curious.

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

<br />
<br />This may be a really dumb question, but why can't you use filtered water, boil it and let it cool for sterile water? Or bottled Spring water? Why does it have to be purchased special for this? Just curious.

folione

You really should check with your doctor for dosing/mixing. My son's prescription is the same 150mg bottle of powder but his instructions are to mix with 6 ml of water then withdraw 3ml of the solution; he uses a Trio nebulizer, which affects dosage delivery. He does it 2x/day for 28 days

folione

You really should check with your doctor for dosing/mixing. My son's prescription is the same 150mg bottle of powder but his instructions are to mix with 6 ml of water then withdraw 3ml of the solution; he uses a Trio nebulizer, which affects dosage delivery. He does it 2x/day for 28 days

folione

folione

folione