Question about mixing Colistin

Ender

Tap water has impurities in it, and wouldn't suggest inhaling it. However you can buy jugs of distilled water and the grocery store for pretty cheap, and if you boil that, it should be ok...

cheers.

Ender

Tap water has impurities in it, and wouldn't suggest inhaling it. However you can buy jugs of distilled water and the grocery store for pretty cheap, and if you boil that, it should be ok...

cheers.

Ender

cheers.

Ender

cheers.

Ender

<br />
<br />cheers.

Liza

When Anna used Colistin it was the 150 twice a day as well. She mixed with 2ml sterile water. Roll the bottle, don't shake it to minimize the foaming. Only mix one day at a time.

I'll repeat what so many others have said, check with your clinic on the exact prescription. If you originally were going to get the script filled with CFF pharmacy you could even call them and ask them what the script was written for.

Although it might be time consuming, can you appeal to your insurance co. for neccessity of the prescription? For the next time. I believe that the pharmacutical co. also has a program to help get the medication.

Liza

When Anna used Colistin it was the 150 twice a day as well. She mixed with 2ml sterile water. Roll the bottle, don't shake it to minimize the foaming. Only mix one day at a time.

I'll repeat what so many others have said, check with your clinic on the exact prescription. If you originally were going to get the script filled with CFF pharmacy you could even call them and ask them what the script was written for.

Although it might be time consuming, can you appeal to your insurance co. for neccessity of the prescription? For the next time. I believe that the pharmacutical co. also has a program to help get the medication.

Liza

Liza

Liza

<br />
<br />I'll repeat what so many others have said, check with your clinic on the exact prescription. If you originally were going to get the script filled with CFF pharmacy you could even call them and ask them what the script was written for.
<br />
<br />Although it might be time consuming, can you appeal to your insurance co. for neccessity of the prescription? For the next time. I believe that the pharmacutical co. also has a program to help get the medication.