Question Has anyone got the swine flu (H1N1)

wuffles

I'm in Australia and it is so common here that they don't test for it anymore. My partner and I both had the flu a few weeks back and had both been immunised against the usual flu so it's quite likely we had swine flu.

Lucky for me, he was affected more than I was. I had mild fevers and aches, sore throat and cough. I had a course of oral antibiotics but apart from that recovered fine.

wuffles

I'm in Australia and it is so common here that they don't test for it anymore. My partner and I both had the flu a few weeks back and had both been immunised against the usual flu so it's quite likely we had swine flu.

Lucky for me, he was affected more than I was. I had mild fevers and aches, sore throat and cough. I had a course of oral antibiotics but apart from that recovered fine.

wuffles

wuffles

wuffles

<br />
<br />Lucky for me, he was affected more than I was. I had mild fevers and aches, sore throat and cough. I had a course of oral antibiotics but apart from that recovered fine.

Sakem

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>CFkarmakid</b></i>

I have CF and i got the swine flu

I lived though it so I don't think im getting to vax</end quote></div>

did they confirm it was swine flu w/ test, or just assuming?

Sakem

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>CFkarmakid</b></i>

Sakem

Sakem

I lived though it so I don't think im getting to vax</end quote>

Sakem

<br />
<br />I have CF and i got the swine flu
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />I lived though it so I don't think im getting to vax</end quote>
<br />
<br />did they confirm it was swine flu w/ test, or just assuming?

Sakem

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>jbrandonAW</b></i>

Yup... Affect me just like the regular flu does - 2 days of fever laying in bed and drinking lots of Oj and chicken soup.

-There is NO WAY they will get me to get the vax, hell the last vax killed more people than H1N1 did. 36,000 people die A YEAR from the regular flu...I don't understand why everyone is freaking out of this flu...</end quote></div>

I take it u never get the regular flu vaccine yearly, either?

Sakem

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>jbrandonAW</b></i>

Yup... Affect me just like the regular flu does - 2 days of fever laying in bed and drinking lots of Oj and chicken soup.

-There is NO WAY they will get me to get the vax, hell the last vax killed more people than H1N1 did. 36,000 people die A YEAR from the regular flu...I don't understand why everyone is freaking out of this flu...</end quote></div>

Sakem

Sakem

-There is NO WAY they will get me to get the vax, hell the last vax killed more people than H1N1 did. 36,000 people die A YEAR from the regular flu...I don't understand why everyone is freaking out of this flu...</end quote>

Sakem

<br />
<br />Yup... Affect me just like the regular flu does - 2 days of fever laying in bed and drinking lots of Oj and chicken soup.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />-There is NO WAY they will get me to get the vax, hell the last vax killed more people than H1N1 did. 36,000 people die A YEAR from the regular flu...I don't understand why everyone is freaking out of this flu...</end quote>
<br />
<br />I take it u never get the regular flu vaccine yearly, either?
<br />
<br />