Question on when I might start using a.m. nebs?

SARAHSARAH253

Okay, I'm just curious when some of your little guys starting using their nebs in the morning.

We are not on hypertonic saline yet...We just do pulmolzyme before bed. I know there is know exact treatment for everybody. The CF doc said we are doing okay right now, and we don't need to add in the hypertonic saline...Forgive my spelling...We still do morning CPT, and Evening CPT.

Thanks,

Sarah
Mommy to JOhnny 11 months w.cf

SARAHSARAH253

Okay, I'm just curious when some of your little guys starting using their nebs in the morning.

We are not on hypertonic saline yet...We just do pulmolzyme before bed. I know there is know exact treatment for everybody. The CF doc said we are doing okay right now, and we don't need to add in the hypertonic saline...Forgive my spelling...We still do morning CPT, and Evening CPT.

Thanks,

Sarah

SARAHSARAH253

Thanks,

Sarah

SARAHSARAH253

Thanks,

Sarah

SARAHSARAH253

<br />
<br />We are not on hypertonic saline yet...We just do pulmolzyme before bed. I know there is know exact treatment for everybody. The CF doc said we are doing okay right now, and we don't need to add in the hypertonic saline...Forgive my spelling...We still do morning CPT, and Evening CPT.
<br />
<br />Thanks,
<br />
<br />Sarah
<br />Mommy to JOhnny 11 months w.cf

T

tammykrumrey

Only one of my girls is on pulmozyme, and she does it only one time in the evening.

T

tammykrumrey

Only one of my girls is on pulmozyme, and she does it only one time in the evening.

T

tammykrumrey

T

tammykrumrey

T

tammykrumrey

ashton2005

We have been doing AM and PM breathing treatments with albuterol in the am and albuterol and pulmozyme in the pm since the beginning and my little one is 2 1/2yrs old.. in the evenings we do albuterol then pulmozyme and when he was little pitty pats now he does the vest in place of those. We at this point arent on hypertonic saline either. DOes your little one do albuterol at all? hopefully you get some good answers.

ashton2005

We have been doing AM and PM breathing treatments with albuterol in the am and albuterol and pulmozyme in the pm since the beginning and my little one is 2 1/2yrs old.. in the evenings we do albuterol then pulmozyme and when he was little pitty pats now he does the vest in place of those. We at this point arent on hypertonic saline either. DOes your little one do albuterol at all? hopefully you get some good answers.

ashton2005

ashton2005

ashton2005

SARAHSARAH253

Hi Christi,

Yes, He has 1-2 Puffs of Albuteral with a spacer, before his evening CPT. Then we finish with his Pulmozyme. The doc gave us an RX for the kind of of albuteral you take with a neb., but we have not used it yet.

Thanks,

Sarah
Mommmy to johnny 11 months/ wcf

SARAHSARAH253

Hi Christi,

Yes, He has 1-2 Puffs of Albuteral with a spacer, before his evening CPT. Then we finish with his Pulmozyme. The doc gave us an RX for the kind of of albuteral you take with a neb., but we have not used it yet.

Thanks,

Sarah

SARAHSARAH253

Hi Christi,

Thanks,

Sarah

SARAHSARAH253

Hi Christi,

Thanks,

Sarah

SARAHSARAH253

Hi Christi,
<br />
<br />Yes, He has 1-2 Puffs of Albuteral with a spacer, before his evening CPT. Then we finish with his Pulmozyme. The doc gave us an RX for the kind of of albuteral you take with a neb., but we have not used it yet.
<br />
<br />
<br />Thanks,
<br />
<br />Sarah
<br />Mommmy to johnny 11 months/ wcf