Question on when I might start using a.m. nebs?

U

usedtobeinca

Hi Sarah. Our neb load is pretty light right now; we do them twice a day. At 8:30am we do albuterol and pulmozyme followed by CPT, and at 8:15pm we do albuterol followed by CPT.

When our little guy is sick we up the CPT and albuterol to 4 times day and add pulmozyme in the pm. If needed (thankfully not for almost 2 years now) we also add TOBI to am and pm routines.

U

usedtobeinca

Hi Sarah. Our neb load is pretty light right now; we do them twice a day. At 8:30am we do albuterol and pulmozyme followed by CPT, and at 8:15pm we do albuterol followed by CPT.

When our little guy is sick we up the CPT and albuterol to 4 times day and add pulmozyme in the pm. If needed (thankfully not for almost 2 years now) we also add TOBI to am and pm routines.

U

usedtobeinca

U

usedtobeinca

U

usedtobeinca

<br />
<br />When our little guy is sick we up the CPT and albuterol to 4 times day and add pulmozyme in the pm. If needed (thankfully not for almost 2 years now) we also add TOBI to am and pm routines.

MargaritaChic

We have been doing 2 neb treatments daily (followed by CPT)with a mixture of albuterol and mucomyst since Emma was 1 month old.

We do one in the morning and one in the evening.

MargaritaChic

We have been doing 2 neb treatments daily (followed by CPT)with a mixture of albuterol and mucomyst since Emma was 1 month old.

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

<br />
<br />We do one in the morning and one in the evening.

Kenziesmom

We do xopenex and Hypertonic Saline in the am, Xopenex and pulmozyme around 3:30 in the afternoon and Xopenex and Hypertonic Saline in pm. Every other month we do Tobi in the am and pm nebs, We also are doing the vest with the nebs.

Kenziesmom

We do xopenex and Hypertonic Saline in the am, Xopenex and pulmozyme around 3:30 in the afternoon and Xopenex and Hypertonic Saline in pm. Every other month we do Tobi in the am and pm nebs, We also are doing the vest with the nebs.

Kenziesmom

Kenziesmom

Kenziesmom

JennyCoulon

My 8 yr. old does Pulmozyme 1 x daily and that is done at night after his albuterol and his Vest. I thought that it is just a once a day med, but I could be wrong on that.

JennyCoulon

My 8 yr. old does Pulmozyme 1 x daily and that is done at night after his albuterol and his Vest. I thought that it is just a once a day med, but I could be wrong on that.

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon

<br />
<br />